Opera free trial available Dec 22

i hope they fix the whole hard to read stuff on it before it get released

Last edited:
hard read stuff? hey does anyone know any other sites to do stuff on ur Wii online (liek wiicade.com, doesnt have to be games either, and i mean specifically wii stuff, nto just "surf the web") liek i foudn this site, albino blacksheep, and it had all kinds of things form skill testers to reaction time things and all.

no i said hard TO read.haha you look like a jacka**
no J/K bud,could have let it slip though.

Problem: If I go anywhere but the two preset favorites (wii.com and opera.com) I get a URL unavailable message. I checked and the DNS is the same I'm using on the desktop computer. Any ideas??? Yes the Wii Shop works fine.

Hey guys and gals. I Have an odd request for someone out there. My wii shop channel isnt working....but I had a thought...I really want the Opera browser, and I was thinking someone might be able to put it on an sd card and send it to me. Im not sure if the browser is locked to a wii when downloaded. Anyhow, thought it would be worth a try!

that would require u giving the person money...

if u cant get certain things to work, go to wii settings and connect24 make sure standby is OFF and then try and reconfigure internet settings,

cheers

Now, considering Opera is free for now, at what point did money come into play.? Just asking if someone will send it to me by sd card instead of fooling around with my wii shop channel. Which I do know how to operate. Not looking for information on how to turn on wiiconnect (because I already do) Im looking for a person to transfer the opera channel onto an sd card...and than send it to me.

Oh I see...I didnt mean physically send me an SD card. I mean put the opera channel on an sd card, than send it to me over the net on my Pc. I thought that was a givin. I didnt exactly think anyone would assume I meant put it in the mail. Do people even use real mail these days...

Last edited:
Back