Opera free trial available Dec 22

Bubbagump said:
how would nintendo use the wii remote as a flash gaming tool. like some games use arrows on your keyboard to play these games.
you meen like the arrows on the Wii-Mote...:idea:

And to STU try reading all the posts, this is a short topic. There was a link provided

HELLO,didnt you guys here me when i said the browser might be free?

sweeet. man i cant wait till the browser!! i'm satisfied for a trial version for a bit. i just saw this on attack of the show and i was like YYEESS!!!!

im waking up 1 hour early to update! lol

the trial/preview is free till march which the new offical browser comes out and then it costs 500 wii points after june if you have NOT gotten it already!

I do wonder if they have also adapted the browser for normal tube tvs, as its going to be a killer on the eyes and headache central if they havent. As normal internet viewing is a killer if you havent got and lcd tv.

So whats the difference between the Trial version and the full version??? :confused:

the trial is free but then when it comes to a certain date you a pay a one time fee,and then it s your forever.

psychono2 said:
the trial is free but then when it comes to a certain date you a pay a one time fee,and then it s your forever.

No, that's not true. If you download before JUNE you will not have to pay anything for it. It will cost 500 points ONLY if you download it AFTER JUNE.

A BETA version means that it is not a completed program. It may be missing some features or some other features may not work correctly. When they release de FULL version in March you will be able to download it for FREE (no wii-points needed) until June. If you never downloaded it before and you want to download it AFTER JUNE then you will have to pay the points.

Are we clear now?

firstly lee.jarratt............what a noob....lets think....whats the title of the thread............

secondly does anyone know if this will let us play flash games within the browser? if so I guess we can play flash versions of snes games etc?

Back