Over and underuse of charicters *spoilers*

am i the only one who thinks nights would have made a perfect fit?

@gigaridley, ridley is in and ZSS is kinda a new character kuz she has new moves and everything.

ssbbking said:
yes but if u look at whats sold on the wii, battle rev is a bottom- pit bottom.
yes but what game does every 10 year old have for ds? isn't it saphire... or whichever one they have now? sorry i stopped playing after red and blue lol

ssbbking said:
NO, pokemon came out in 1995. which did not start nintendo. whatr started nintendo was mario,metriod,legond of zelda,and a few third parties nothing else

Donkey Kong started nintendo without him we would not have mario or nintendo so remember you elders fool!

spiff-ssbb said:
yes but what game does every 10 year old have for ds? isn't it saphire... or whichever one they have now? sorry i stopped playing after red and blue lol

but pokemon is not the main thing. compared to legend of zelda and metroid its bottom. pokemon has been going bottom since silver b/c most fans that played it are now like in they're 20's

yes but zelda and metroid are one game. there's like a zillion different pokemon games at any given time. meh what ever your probably right. i havent actually checked i just know every friend i have who has a kid brother has half a dozen pokemon games in their house

spiff-ssbb said:
yes but zelda and metroid are one game. there's like a zillion different pokemon games at any given time. meh what ever your probably right. i havent actually checked i just know every friend i have who has a kid brother has half a dozen pokemon games in their house

were both right. pokemon is still popular, just not on the main system(which brawl is on). but they could have left jigglypuff out. i cant name one person in the entire tourney (that mitch made) thats using jigglypuff. but the could have just had lucario, trainer, and the pokeball thing. and added a more useful character.

well...pokemon was a lunch title in jp and they rly like it over there....the game is more popular in jp so thts why theres so many pkmn

yeah i know.....its not that i dont like pokemon. its just that id rather have just 2 than4. and have someone from metroid prime.

yeah....well what if paper mario replaced dr mario like toon link replaced young link... and who exactly are the forbidden 7?

I think someone needs to learn how to spell CHARACTER, anyway yeah some characters are bad but we need to remember it's a Japanese game and we just get an English version why did they do this? Why did they do that? It's because it's what the Japanese like and want, how many of you have honestly played a Fire Emblem game? It's a Japanese market sadly.

Back