Pokemon Black&White Discussion

Doth mine eyes deceive me.... CK.... Been too long. Feels like an eternity. And go figure, we both show up back around here around the same time... lol

It took a long time to decide but I've chosen to start a new game in White. Very tough decision. I will miss my team which you can view below:
Haxorus Lvl 73 - X-Scissor, Outrage, Dragon Pulse, Earthquake
Unfezant Lvl 72 - Fly, Air Slash, Sky Attack, Quick Attack
Serperior Lvl 75 - Frenzy Plant, Leaf Blade, Leaf Storm, Giga Drain
Simipour Lvl 72 - Surf, Crunch, Ice Beam, Dive
Zebstrika Lvl 72 - Hyper Beam, Flame Charge, Thunderbolt, Discharge
Sawk - Lvl 74 - Poison Jab, Bulk Up, Close Combat, Brick Break
It was fun but it's time to start again! Oshawott, I choose you!

I gotta admit: I am forever indebted to the ending of Pokémon BW.

Every bit of it - Team Plasma's plan, the epic scenario, etc., reminded me of something I read when I was younger and had forgotten existed... the Pokémon manga.

If you wanted a mature take on Pokémon, go read it. One of the more famous scenes from it is an Arbok getting CUT IN HALF. The majority of the Gym Leaders work for Team Rocket and the elite four want to KILL everybody...

It's basically the Pokémon BW ending on crack.

the Pokémon manga.

If you wanted a mature take on Pokémon, go read it. One of the more famous scenes from it is an Arbok getting CUT IN HALF. The majority of the Gym Leaders work for Team Rocket and the elite four want to KILL everybody...

My favorite answer to all the bigots who think pokemon is just for kids. :lol:

Game Freak certainly did outdo themselves for the BW ending, the plot and almost everything not battle-mechanics related as well. It's nothing that'l get an award-winning adaptation, but hot damn is it a humongous improvement over what garbage we've been served over the past few years in terms of storyline, and much earlier on, poor dialogue.

Not that I'll ever play pokemon for said storyline. :lol:

Back