Pokemon Breeding

Yeah, give me a sec. Which version am I trading to?

Cubone's egg movex are:
Rock Slide
Ancientpower
Belly Drum
Screech
Skull Bash
Perish Song
Swords Dance
Double Kick
Iron Head

I don't really want to breed for egg moves though.

anyone wanna help me with a regigigas? and how do get my salamance to learn hydropump....im a pokemon r-tard

Breed a male Gyarados that knows Hydro Pump with a female Salamence.

Shouldn't this be in the Diamond and Pearl section? Also isn't there a breeders thread and a Q&A thread?

Yeah this should be in the Pokemon section. But I dont know of a existence breeders thread, unless it got killed in the apocalypse.

The Apocalypse killed WiiChat IMO.

i am also a breeder. From Pokemon Pearl. I have Most POKEMON and also have many egg mve pokemon and stuff, most off the have 28 and higher for the IV's and in all they have great great stats. PM if u would like any

Pokemon Mystery: Explorers of the Sky preview

Nintendo DS is getting yet another Pokemon game with “Explorers of the Sky” releasing on December 19. A feature packed adventure game will be available on Nintendo DSi platform as well.The game will feature 19 different Pokemon characters. Five starter Pokemons are also included in the game as a roaster addition. In all, there are more than 490 Pokemons that you can come across in the game. Players will have to play as their selected Pokemon and form a team with a partner Pokemon. Your aim in the game will be to save the world from destruction.Other additions of the new Pokemon game include Special Episodes that reveal further secrets about mysterious characters in Dungeon world. Gamers can trade in-game items and share a dungeon room with fellow players. Local internet connection will play a major part in the game as local players can interact with Nintendo Wi-Fi connection. Special missions can be played with such online play and you can ‘rescue fallen friends’ through such missions.

Back