a)i don't give rep to people who ask for it
b)click on the green mushroom under people's avatars
c) stop caring abuot the rep, it'll corrupt you
d) i think lugia's just going to be in a pokeball like he was in the last game
e)i hope onyx comes back as a pokemon in a pokeball

Yeah, they brought back Meowth so Onyx should come back

wiifan123 said:
Yeah, they brought back Meowth so Onyx should come back
What did Onyx do? Steelex would proby be cooler through.....................................and sorry about the whole "Rep" thing.

I would like to see the following.

1> Playable Pokemon - Pokemon Trainer, Pikachu, and ONE other as a hidden character, preferably a New pokemon. Like Driffloon, or Phione, or Shaimyn. Shaimyn's down-special would be Self-Destruct...

2> Poke-Bosses - Are there going to be any? Well, if there are, I'd like them to be Legendaries. Like the Ghost-Dragon (forget the name), or Dialga, or Rayquaza.

3> Poke-Ball Pokemons - At least one of each type.

I want mewtwo back he was fun to play with. He had all those trippy jumps it was cool. i dont give two craps about Pichu though. For pokeballs, i think all the originals should come back (beedrills instead of unknowns) and whatever happened to onyx from ssb64? Slightly off topic but when celebi and mew came out of pokeballs in Melee, did they do anything?

I want to play as Hitmonlee or Hitmonchamp. Also Mewtwo should come back with a slightly modified move set. And the hell with the new pokemon. I don't like them (Anything past Pokemon Emerald) Bring the old back.

none of these new pokemon thanks keep it to gold silver blue red and yellow defs anything else is trash IMO!!!!!.... hitmonlee and hotmonchamp as tag team boss would be sweet as... no ther playable keep the ones from Meele .... pokemon from pokeballs maybe chuck a few of the new 1s in but keep it old school defs!

Nick Atack said:
:sick: Great,just great.......Im never going to get any rep........
:sad: ......Lets get back on topic......and thanks for the info bw! and mushroomedmario.....

What's the manner man? Just have fun :) Forget about the rep.

I think Porygon Z would be a fun playable character... He's final smash can be the biggest insanity you can ever imagine (as he's crazy) A good boss, can be Bastiodon... really tough and hard to defeat.

Just chuck in something like Palkia, that'd be cool. Although Mewtwo is the coolest pokemon, so they should just keep him.

A Ditto would be cool but Kirby kinda takes that role.

massi4h said:
Just chuck in something like Palkia, that'd be cool. Although Mewtwo is the coolest pokemon, so they should just keep him.

A Ditto would be cool but Kirby kinda takes that role.
Mews cooler than Mewtwo and Ditto could come out of a Poke Ball.Kirby cant turn into a copy of the foe,like Ditto does,Kirby just takes one of their powers.
And mabye Palkia could be a boss.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really good with Jigglypuff!!!!!!!!!! I hope they don't get rid of him.

Back