Pokemon in Super Smash Bros Brawl

GigaRidley said:
It would be cool if
on the mt. coronet spear pillar stage palkia and dialga appeared in the background.
Oh they do!!! And Cressalla also!!!!

Oh,and Jeff,include my Squid Starter too please,If you do E-mail Nentendo......I would like to leave my mark!!!

Or all my Starters,that would be better....
But if any,make it my Squid one!!!

Nick Atack said:
Oh they do!!! And Cressalla also!!!!

Oh,and Jeff,include my Squid Starter too please,If you do E-mail Nentendo......I would like to leave my mark!!!

Or all my Starters,that would be better....
But if any,make it my Squid one!!!

lol I'll try to put in some of your Squid ideas Nick, don't worry:p:thumbsup:!

Pokeballs: Ditto(change into another pokeball pokemon), Vespiquen (unleash
a hive of combees), Garchomp (use giga impact) and Darkrai (make the screen pitch-black.
Characters: Darkrai(FS: use both palkia and diagia's special moves), Mewtwo(FS: float to top of stage and unleash a mega dark ball), Pichu(FS: like picachu's FS but can freeze opponets with parilize so you can come back for more KOs)
Bosses: Dialgia,Palkia,Darkrai,all starter's final evolution,Mewtwo,mew,Heatran,
Big groups of eeach type(fire group water group), each gen's legandary trio,Level 50 evolutions(Dragonite,Garchop etc.) Snorlax,Rotom and Eevee evolutions

Honestly, I think they should have ALL 493 Pokemon in Brawl, either as Playable Characters, or as Pokeball item Pokemon...and if the game doesn't have enough memory to store all the data, plus all the Pokemon, then they should atleast try to fit as many as possible in the game in some way or another.

But I doubt that will happen...but ya never know;)

And IMO, I think when they were creating Pokemon Trainer, they coulda gave him 6 Pokemon to use instead of just Charizard, Invysaur, and Squirtle...He should have 6 Pokemon the same as the limit to how many you can carry at a time in the Gameboy Games.
These are the other PKMN I think he should have along with the 3 he already has...:
Charizard
Ivysaur
Squirtle
Pidgeotto
Standard Special Move > Gust >Can use Gust to push enemies off the stage (similar to Mario's FLUDD move)
Side Special Move > Wing Attack > Can quickly glide across the stage and strike airborne or mid-jumped foes (similar to Fox & Falco's Illusion attack)
Down Special Move > Pokemon Change (obviously)
Up Special Move > Fly > Recover back to the stage by flapping wings (similar to Charizards Fly)
Primeape
Standard Special Move > Karate Chop > Chop at nearby enemies with his arm(s)
Side Special Move > Dynamic Punch > Pound on an enemy with a powerful fist. If it lands, it explodes similar to when an Electrode explodes on the stage.
Down Special Move > Pokemon Change
Up Special Move > Hi Jump Kick > Can leap high into the air, and come down foot first on unlucky enemies.
Heracross
Standard Special Move > Horn Attack > Jab nearby enemies with Heracross' large horn.
Side Special Move > Megahorn > Charge at enemies with Heracross' horn facing forward.
Down Special Move > Pokemon Change
Up Special Move > Beetle Wings > (I know this isn't a real Pokemon attack, but just hear me out) Since Heracross has wings, he can fly a short distance, just not as far as Charizard or other winged Pokemon. He can flutter back to the edge but only for a short time, then his wings get tired and hide under his back where they always are.

Last edited:
Hmm I Think They Should Take Off All The Pokemon and Just Leave Mewtwo And Lucario The Rest. are good.. but pokeman eh... not my thing then again.. my little brothers like them..... so i guess pokeman would be good for little kids... yet i don't like them for me. even do... their moves are pretty good at melee i hate those things

Jeff25 said:
And IMO, I think when they were creating Pokemon Trainer, they coulda gave him 6 Pokemon to use instead of just Charizard, Invysaur, and Squirtle...He should have 6 Pokemon the same as the limit to how many you can carry at a time in the Gameboy Games.
That would be too hard to switch Pokemon. It would be better if he had more Sinnoh Pokemon instead, like Piplup, Grotle, and Infernape.

Im good with all 4 Characters in Brawl
I think Gyarados, Heracross, Evee, Ditto, Crobat, Umbreon,Espion,Mime Jr, Weepenbell, all the Starter Pokemon, all Legendarys, and more should be in Brawl......

Gulpin is in:I wonder what he does?
Jirachi is in to,I think the ones that are in are good,but we could use a lot more....

Back