Pokemon in Super Smash Bros Brawl

This is my first post on this thread, and I don't know if this has already been suggested or not, but i think they should add in all of the Starter Pokemon's last forms (Charizard is already a playable character so he's obviously in)...but they could add all the following as either Playables or Pokeball item Pokemon:

Venusaur, Blastoise, Meganium, Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert, Torterra, Infernape, and Empoleon

Those are the starters that haven't been added to Brawl yet (I think).

And for those of you who suggested Lucario, I second that idea, he'd be an excellent Pokemon character to play as. He could be similar to Fox/Falco, with his speedy movements and quick attack combinations. And instead of shooting a laser like Fox & Falco do, Lucario could throw bones (Bone Rush, or Bonemerang)!

Last edited:
If you guys didn't know, Wario is the only character who has an actual costume change. PK Trainer only switches colors. His Pokemon also change colors, but the Pokemon themselves do not.

Jeff25: It's assumed that Venusaur, Blastoise, and Charizard will return. As for the others, nothing has been said about them.

Jeff25 said:
This is my first post on this thread, and I don't know if this has already been suggested or not, but i think they should add in all of the Starter Pokemon's last forms (Charizard is already a playable character so he's obviously in)...but they could add all the following as either Playables or Pokeball item Pokemon:

Venusaur, Blastoise, Meganium, Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert, Torterra, Infernape, and Empoleon

Those are the starters that haven't been added to Brawl yet (I think).
Hey Jeff welcome to the Thread!! But I dont think they should all be 3rd Evolutions......As Pokeball Pokemon to.......You guys can talk about Pokemon Stages now too.They ought to make a Jhoto stage...that place is old and never gets enough glory....for Jhoto is my favarite Pokemon Region.....

Last edited:
johto is my favourite region too
do you think rival pokemon trainers like Gary will play a part in Subspace.
When we first see him, he'll probably would be having a pokemon battle with Gary or another trainer

sorabrawl said:
johto is my favourite region too
do you think rival pokemon trainers like Gary will play a part in Subspace.
When we first see him, he'll probably would be having a pokemon battle with Gary or another trainer

Or another pokemon :shifty: (Lucario anyone)

POKEMON STAGES IN BRAWL:
CONFIRMED:
-Pokemon Stadium 2
HOPEFULLY RETURNING:
-Saffron City(from the original SSB)
-Poke Floats
NEW:
-Indigo Plateu (You go through 5 different rooms, each corresponding to one of the elite 4+Rival)
-Mt. Moon (continuously moving cave with the characters on that driving thing from pokemon snap)

As for a new PKMN Stage for Brawl, my suggestion would be Stark Mountain form Diamond/Pearl, or Mt. Silver from the Gold/Silver/Crystal versions. Or even the summet of Mt. Coronet from Diamond/Pearl:)!

Hey, does anyone know if Mewtwo is in it for sure? I don't really like pokemon that much (besides pikachu). I borrowed Melee from my friend yesterday and I got to play with Mewtwo for the first time. I like the whole evil look lol. I would be cool if Mew were in it as well.

Mewtwo seems to be out. I would wait for complete confirmation but it looks, right now anyway, that Mewtwo's out.

Aww, that sucks. The more characters the better IMO. It was fun playing with Mewtwo yesterday lol. Oh well, I use Kirby, Pikachu, and Samus more often.

Back