Pokemon Online

RockerJ

Still Obsessed with P4
Jan 26, 2009
Yamanote Circle, Tokyo
Wii Online Code
0217-6218-4567-4978
Hey guys, I know this doesn't really belong here, but I know that this will effect more people in this forum then anywhere else on this website. Here it is:

There's a new game online, called "Pokemon World Online". If you can't comprehend what it might be, I have pity on you. It's a multiplayer Pokemon game and I figured you all would be interested in playing it. What d'ya think?

Hey guys, I know this doesn't really belong here, but I know that this will effect more people in this forum then anywhere else on this website. Here it is:

There's a new game online, called "Pokemon World Online". If you can't comprehend what it might be, I have pity on you. It's a multiplayer Pokemon game and I figured you all would be interested in playing it. What d'ya think?

I would be intrigued. Pokemon MMO would be pretty cool.

Details my friend, details. Is it all about battling like Shoddy, or is it like the full RPG? ... Or worse, something that's not exactly the same as the real games?

It's the full RPG, but it doesn't show the attack. Like if you pick Ember for example, it just hurts the foe. It doesn't show the fire going to the foe

Interesting... I doubt EVs and all that are involved though, and even if they are, I'd rather not start over. Sounds pretty badass, but I think I'll pass. Good find either way though.

What are EV's? But it's just like another game. A new one came out. It's still Beta, but there's alot of improvement going on. You should join.

Back