what kind of pokemon gym leader would you be?

Sandstorm is a type?

'Course it is, but ya said "it's weakness is it's resistance". Ain't no logic in that. :lol:

What I mean is that the type super-effective against it it is also the type it's super-effective against.

Dragon>Dragon
Dragon<Dragon

^ dis is tru

What I mean is that the type super-effective against it it is also the type it's super-effective against.

Dragon>Dragon
Dragon<Dragon

I knew what ya meant, I want just complainin' 'bout the senselessness of it's literal meanin'. :p

Fighting, duh. I'd be the 4th. Here goes:

Mankey M: 27 (x2)
-Karate Chop
-Low Kick
-Screech
-Brick Break

Heracross M: 31
-Brick Break
-Counter
-Aerial Ace
-Leer

Machoke M: 27
-Revenge
-Brick Break
-Focus Energy
-Smack Down (Probably the only move I'd end up using)

My trainers would just have a bunch of level 25 Machops and Mankeys. Plus one with a level 30 Primeape. The TM would be Brick Break.

Last edited:
I would be the 5th.

Bug
Team Lead: Pinsir (Lvl 32): Revenge, X Scissor, Vital Throw, Focus Energy. (Hyper Cutter)
Crustle (Lvl 34): Faint Attack, Rock Polish, Rock Slide, X Scissor. (Shell Armor)
Volcarona (Lvl 35): Ember, Flame Charge, Take Down, String Shot. (Flame Body)
Heracross (Lvl 33): Night Slash, Brick Break, Aerial Ace, Endure. (Guts)
Strongest: Armaldo (Lvl 40): X Scissor, Ancientpower, Metal Claw, Slash. (Battle Armor)

In the rematch, I'll increase the levels by about... Anywhere from 62 to 76
TM: X Scissor
My Gym will be a forest.

First I discover Nick loves Poison-types, now we've a Bug Catcher? Y'all 'n your peculiar taste in types... :lol:

First I discover Nick loves Poison-types, now we've a Bug Catcher? Y'all 'n your peculiar taste in types... :lol:
Says the guy with electric types who I can sweep with a Sandshrew :arf:

Damn right you are, Bug Catcher Koshi would like to battle! (I picked Bug for the hell of it)

34 minutes of spamming and Hyper potions later...

You blacked out!

You: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Last edited:
Back