Pokemon X/Y

Only in the lower tiers, I suppose. ;_;
If something is great in UU but not so hot in OU I still consider it to be "good". Gourgeist is an example of this...assuming Smogon's viability list is accurate. I have a tendency to listen to them a bit too much. I understand why it's good, but oftentimes it's difficult to figure out exactly how good something is without reading their opinions.

Isn't Gourgeist NU though? If it were good in UU, that's probably where it would stay, or end up in RU.
Usage probably doesn't correspond with actual viability as much as, well, the agreed upon viability list. After the list has been discussed a good amount, of course...I recall Dusclops being ranked really high in viability in UU for some reason, near the beginning of the list's life.

I wanna say Gourgeist is RU but I dunno.

Usage probably doesn't correspond with actual viability as much as, well, the agreed upon viability list. After the list has been discussed a good amount, of course...I recall Dusclops being ranked really high in viability in UU for some reason, near the beginning of the list's life.

I wanna say Gourgeist is RU but I dunno.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-current-smogon-tier-lists.3504634/

Gourgeist (nor Dusclops lol) aren't even on the list, so I'd consider them NU.

Also, that link contains the most retarded white text I have ever read.

in the anime, cilan acted as a detective at least a few times.

mystery04.jpg

it's only fitting to make fanart of his pokemon in similar attire

I don't watch the anime and even I know this, you fucking n00b

I would trust von Karma as my detective and defense attorney than detective Stunfisk.
well yeah sleuthfisk isn't going to be doing you any favors after you insulted him with your trekky lies
he would probably just taze you and leave

Back