Pokemon X/Y

JkYX4ej.jpg

I want an afro Fennekin.

I'll definitely get one if a SSB4 Designed one releases. If not, I might wait a little longer. But yeah, there are quite some 3DS games I would like to play.
Too bad the 3D-effect is actually not a reason to buy any of those games.

Argued with some amateur earlier today...apparently Gourgeist is an "abomination" because it's "outclassed by everything, such as Gogoat". Not understanding her insistence that Gourgeist was a bad Pokemon, or how this would make a Pokemon an "abomination", I tried to use reason with her. Of course, she kept her stupid opinion and I gave up quickly.

I'll definitely get one if a SSB4 Designed one releases. If not, I might wait a little longer. But yeah, there are quite some 3DS games I would like to play.
Too bad the 3D-effect is actually not a reason to buy any of those games.
Does this list include XY, Dark Moon, Uprising, and Awakening?

Last edited:
Yes it does and it's much longer. Dark Moon is somewhere at the bottom, but the others are really high priority ^^.

Argued with some amateur earlier today...apparently Gourgeist is an "abomination" because it's "outclassed by everything, such as Gogoat". Not understanding her insistence that Gourgeist was a bad Pokemon, or how this would make a Pokemon an "abomination", I tried to use reason with her. Of course, she kept her stupid opinion and I gave up quickly.
stop talking to girls
Gourgeist is really only comparable to Trevenant in my eyes. The main differences are Harvest and Shadow Sneak, good on their respective Pokemon. Gourgeist also has its differing stats and sizes so you never know whether it's running bulk, Speed, or power. Grass/Ghost is a good typing IMO, it gives it good neutralities to would-be weaknesses and has its nice set of key resistances/immunities. Gourgeist isn't that bad, I'm sure. I've just never used one or seen one before.

... Nick, what the 'Karp is that Stunfisk s'posed to be?

you never know whether it's running bulk, Speed, or power.

... But all four sizes are aesthetically different to the point where identification is easy.

Gourgeist isn't that bad, I'm sure. I've just never used one or seen one before.

A tad contradictory.

Gourgeist is really only comparable to Trevenant in my eyes. The main differences are Harvest and Shadow Sneak, good on their respective Pokemon. Gourgeist also has its differing stats and sizes so you never know whether it's running bulk, Speed, or power. Grass/Ghost is a good typing IMO, it gives it good neutralities to would-be weaknesses and has its nice set of key resistances/immunities. Gourgeist isn't that bad, I'm sure. I've just never used one or seen one before.
You're right. Gourgeist isn't amazing, but it's still good.

... Nick, what the 'Karp is that Stunfisk s'posed to be?
a detective <3

... But all four sizes are aesthetically different to the point where identification is easy.
I assume he meant just seeing it on Team Preview.

Back