Pokemon X/Y

uhh
UXWdtRg_zps0d901fc4.jpg~original

Serebii said:
It has been revealed that the next special form of Vivillon has been announced. This form, the Fancy Pattern, is to be distributed when over 100 million Pokémon have been traded on the GTS and is to tie in with the fact that Vivillon is the most traded Pokémon. The number is currently sitting at 85 million so only has 15 million to go. It is said that the distribution will be worldwide. The actual means of distribution has yet to be confirmed but we'll post as soon as it is.
666-f.png

(I don't know what this is and how to get it but apparently it's new too.)

Poké Ball Pattern Vivillon
666-pb.png

Pokemon-X-Fancy-Pattern-Vivillon-Screenshot.jpg

oh

Last edited:
I can't sleep so I caught Zygarde. Took 2 pokeballs. Was expecting a bigger fight. Is that all the secrets the game has or does it have the standard 3 legendary elemental guys every game I've played has had. Constant disappointment is telling me no.

I can't sleep so I caught Zygarde. Took 2 pokeballs. Was expecting a bigger fight. Is that all the secrets the game has or does it have the standard 3 legendary elemental guys every game I've played has had. Constant disappointment is telling me no.
There's a nice post-game sidequest in Lumiose involving Looker, and there's the mega stones you can hunt for after triggering an event in said city. Aside from the Battle Maison, that's all that's coming to mind for post-game stuff. There's not that much, sadly.

I can't sleep so I caught Zygarde. Took 2 pokeballs. Was expecting a bigger fight.

Zygarde's capture rate is 3; the very same super-low catch rate every tough legendary ever has had, such as Mewtwo. Ya got lucky, is all.

... On the other hand, the cover legends are a joke to catch, as ya probably remember.

Is that all the secrets the game has or does it have the standard 3 legendary elemental guys every game I've played has had. Constant disappointment is telling me no.

Your trend of disappointment holds true, sadly. XY's biggest disappointment, 'least for me, is the post-game (which is my only disappointment, really). There's ****-all to do. Catch Zygarde, Battle Maison if you're competitive, catch 'em all, that's it. Nothin' else major.

... Oh, but wander into some random grass on various routes and you'll eventually engage in a chase with somethin' rare. Assumin' ya haven't already.

There's a nice post-game sidequest in Lumiose involving Looker

"nice"

... Well, Looker's themes are nice, at any rate.

The Looker sidequest had a decent mini-plot going on. It wasn't particularly good gameplay wise.

... There was no plot to speak of at all. There's a reason why it was episodic: each instance had a "story" (you can hardly call it that) which was wholly self-contained, bar a few carry-over plot device facts used to fuel the final act.

If you're gonna argue the story of any Pokegame is good, the Looker guff most assuredly is not a good foundation for any argument.

Back