Pokemon X/Y

^^
Depends on the person too.

How're you still full? You get so much space in the bank. I don't think you could of filled it up so soon.

Yep. AlphaOmega doesn't do it for me. Maybe the next one.

Depends on the person too.

'Course. As ya said yourself, unEV'd legendaries with noobtastic movesets are a joke. EV'd UU Pokes with perfect stats and competitively viable movesets will body even a team of Kyogre spamming Hydro Pump.

How're you still full? You get so much space in the bank. I don't think you could of filled it up so soon.

I keep one of every species on my game at all times. Combine that with my box full'a Vivillon, multiple boxes of Pokemon used for PvP and a box full'a Ditto for breeding, I have space for fuck-all.

Yep. AlphaOmega doesn't do it for me.

Even if ya ain't hyped for it, ya shouldn't Knock Off a game ya haven't played. 'Least not 'til the reviews tell ya to do so.

I keep one of every species on my game at all times. Combine that with my box full'a Vivillon, multiple boxes of Pokemon used for PvP and a box full'a Ditto for breeding, I have space for fuck-all.
Why not just keep it in the bank? Isn't that its purpose? A got a Pokeball style Vivillon if you want it.

Even if ya ain't hyped for it, ya shouldn't Knock Off a game ya haven't played. 'Least not 'til the reviews tell ya to do so.
So I'm gonna let a review tell me what to do? Almost every review is biased in some way. And I'm not saying it's gonna be bad, how would I know? I just feel AlphaOmega doesn't give me a reason to buy it.

'Course. As ya said yourself, unEV'd legendaries with noobtastic movesets are a joke. EV'd UU Pokes with perfect stats and competitively viable movesets will body even a team of Kyogre spamming Hydro Pump.
Actually, I've seen RU Pokemon beat competitive Ubers before. Did you know, Dry Skin Toxicroak enjoys Kyogre's company?

A got a Pokeball style Vivillon if you want it.
can i has plz

Also, these event-styled Vivillon are breedable, right? The Fancy Pattern doesn't settle for me and I want a 5 IV one for use.

Actually, I've seen RU Pokemon beat competitive Ubers before. Did you know, Dry Skin Toxicroak enjoys Kyogre's company?
I can't see Toxicroak taking Thunder well with its low defenses...Ludicolo is a better counter.

Also, these event-styled Vivillon are breedable, right? The Fancy Pattern doesn't settle for me and I want a 5 IV one for use.
I don't think so, sadly...

Why not just keep it in the bank? Isn't that its purpose?

One of every species for GTS, the Ditto box so I don't have t' withdraw 'em every time I breed (often).

A got a Pokeball style Vivillon if you want it.

I've two of my own, and Trago wants it, so thank you but no thank you.

Also, these event-styled Vivillon are breedable, right?

No, pattern is dependent on the 3DS' region in which a Scatterbug is bred/caught on. There'd be no point to pattern collectin' otherwise, since rare patterns like Jungle 'n Monsoon wouldn't be very rare if ya can breed 'em.

can i has [Pokeball Vivi] plz

Sure, but it doesn't have any IVs (I'm pretty sure, haven't checked). Want me to name it something special?

They are region locked to your 3DS' region, otherwise through special events and trades only.

One of every species for GTS, the Ditto box so I don't have t' withdraw 'em every time I breed (often).
But if you have one of everything, why use GTS? Besides the obvious liars and hoping to get IV/HA/Moves already on them? I find it very rare for someone NOT to ask for a Legend on it.

No, pattern is dependent on the 3DS' region in which a Scatterbug is bred/caught on. There'd be no point to pattern collectin' otherwise, since rare patterns like Jungle 'n Monsoon wouldn't be very rare if ya can breed 'em.
Eggs count, I think, if it's from a different region it'll have your name as OT but have the other region's pattern. I have no clue of the event only ones.

Collecting them is the Devil's work, hence the #666.

Got 3 HP Maxes in a row
Also looking for a Male Clawitzer with Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse to borrow for breeding

I have one, but only one. What are you offering?

Right now I just need a Quick Claw...but if you want to borrow it, Heart Scale for the moves and make sure it comes back to me with my moves.

Don't need, just want. Two at once would just be better in my case.

I understand it's not a good item, but neither is how I'm going to use it.

Back