Pokemon X/Y

apparently it's Sharpedo Week

Not only is this the best week, but it's the perfect time to reveal Mega Sharpedo...not that I'm actually expecting them to, sss...

Megataria definitely won't be OP, just good.

You don't know that. What do ya not understand about how godlike MAltaria's typing is? If its mega evo gets the stats to abuse it, it'l be terrifyin'.

Mega Salamence, however, is probs gonna get banned.

What Dragon-types have been banned this Gen? MegaMence might get banned, but only if Aerialate makes up for the lack of an Orb boost and then some (... which it literally does on Normal-type moves).

Pokemon of the Week?

Oh, never mind. Suppose I was just seeing things.

quiet you

it's not my fault
I blame Dirge

dont make me ban you

You don't know that. What do ya not understand about how godlike MAltaria's typing is? If its mega evo gets the stats to abuse it, it'l be terrifyin'.
The official site states that its "attack and special attack both gets big boosts, and its defense is increased as well". Going by this, I'm guessing that Attack and Sp. Attack will at least get +30 each, and that its defense will get +30 at best. I guess the rest might go into Sp. Defense, if there's any remainder?

75/70/90/70/105/80 --> 75/100/120/100/115/80

I see it being around that, though I wouldn't be surprised if it got faster for some reason. Ehhh...in terms of offense, neither of those are quite "terrifying", even if its Pixalate boosted attacks will hit hard. It does get Dragon Dance to be more dangerous offensively, even if its coverage moves are weak. And Heal Bell and Roost for defense...idk, even if it will probably be really good I just can't see it getting banned.

The official site states that its "attack and special attack both gets big boosts, and its defense is increased as well". Going by this, I'm guessing that Attack and Sp. Attack will at least get +30 each, and that its defense will get +30 at best. I guess the rest might go into Sp. Defense, if there's any remainder?

75/70/90/70/105/80 --> 75/100/120/100/115/80

I see it being around that, though I wouldn't be surprised if it got faster for some reason. Ehhh...in terms of offense, neither of those are quite "terrifying", even if its Pixalate boosted attacks will hit hard. It does get Dragon Dance to be more dangerous offensively, even if its coverage moves are weak. And Heal Bell and Roost for defense...idk, even if it will probably be really good I just can't see it getting banned.
Give Sylveon one of the best boosting moves in the game, an actual speed tier, better physical (possible mixed) defenses, and four more resistances, and you have a hell of a force to be reckoned with. Return is also stronger than Hyper Voice.

i ****ing hate fairies and now i have to deal with this **** in the future

somebody used a pachirisu in the world championships
let me repeat that
pachirisu

Never said anythin' 'bout MAltaria bein' banned. Not 'less its new stats are downright amazing, which I doubt.

Neosquid said:
Megataria definitely won't be OP, just good

When I say OP I mean "Ubers".

CHOICE SCARF GARDEVOIR WITH SWAGGER

and lol @ that first rage-quit

Also, an extra bit of information that's neither here nor there, Showdown's calc has been updated to include potential sets for Pokemon. Interesting.

World Champion Pachirisu

pokemon is gonna have a new electric rodent mascot soon

and no it wont be your avatar

forfeiting is honorable

Forfeiting is also stupid. Even if it's literally impossible to win, what if the opponent accidentally selects the wrong move or target? An unearned victory ain't worth a damn thing, but a championship is still a championship.

Back