Rageforfeit is close enough.

yeah listen to karpmod, he has experience with losing in these sort of ways

fix'd... ;_;

pachi does actually have decent special bulk

learn somefin new every day

I forfeited once
a Weavile Ice Punched 3 of my Pokemon and froze them
I spent 3 turns trying to do something

Once upon a time, my Heatran spent six turns fully paralyzed (and missed a Fire Blast [or two]). Took my loss like a man, man. A whinin', rageful, sore-loser sort of man, but a man none the less.

eeeehhhhhh

It's clearly great at causin' mischief, but I ain't sure I'd call it a gem. Earthquake wrecks it, and Super Fang is its only form of notable damage output. If Follow Me and Rage Powder had better distribution, I don't think we'd be seein' Pachi havin' a niche appearance in VGC. If we see Pachi next year, I'd bet money people will relatively easily deal with it thanks to lack of surprise value.

Once upon a time, my Heatran spent six turns fully paralyzed (and missed a Fire Blast [or two]). Took my loss like a man, man. A whinin', rageful, sore-loser sort of man, but a man none the less.
Now you know why I very rarely ever rely on Fire Blast.

And why I believe paralysis is worse than sleep, always.

Electric's only weakness is ground. So Equake and Earth Power are it's only treats.
With Follow Me, your team is immune towards electricity

Super Fang is gold. Not many support pokes can take half health in a single hit

It also has Nuzzle, the Electric Spore

Pachi has a few nice tools and (barely) the stats t' use 'em well. It's very much niche. The only reason I wouldn't say Amoonguss outclasses it is 'cause of Super Fang: indeed, very few support Pokemon can slash at HP like that. also dat poor typing

also also follow me wont stop discharge

Now you know why I very rarely ever rely on Fire Blast.

Was Challenge Cup, so 'ey.

Though I once used Fireblast/Overheat Heatran somewhat often back in my DPP days, and I can assure ya either of the moves had enough power to secure important OHKOs/2HKOs Flamethrower couldn't.

Pachi has a few nice tools and (barely) the stats t' use 'em well. It's very much niche. The only reason I wouldn't say Amoonguss outclasses it is 'cause of Super Fang: indeed, very few support Pokemon can slash at HP like that. also dat poor typing

also also follow me wont stop discharge
It's basiclly and electric Amoonguss
I want to try using Pachi even though I already use an Amoongus

Was Challenge Cup, so 'ey.

Though I once used Fireblast/Overheat Heatran somewhat often back in my DPP days, and I can assure ya either of the moves had enough power to secure important OHKOs/2HKOs Flamethrower couldn't.
Overheat, Draco Meteor and moves like that have had their accuracy nerfed as well...ugh.

eeeehhhhhh

It's clearly great at causin' mischief, but I ain't sure I'd call it a gem. Earthquake wrecks it, and Super Fang is its only form of notable damage output. If Follow Me and Rage Powder had better distribution, I don't think we'd be seein' Pachi havin' a niche appearance in VGC. If we see Pachi next year, I'd bet money people will relatively easily deal with it thanks to lack of surprise value.
this, basically
I'm convinced that Pachirisu isn't close to the trash I previously assumed it was (at least in doubles), but it's still a Pachirisu. It has some great moves for a doubles support Pokemon, but in the end, you can't forget that it's a Pachirisu. It's definitely usable, but it's not anyfin great.

It's basiclly and electric Amoonguss
I want to try using Pachi even though I already use an Amoongus
amoongus has actual bulk (and actual offenses, but that's not nearly as relevant in this scenario cause Super Fang)
pachirisu's bulk isn't that bad, but it's still definitely bad. 60/70 is poor and 60/90 is decent, but not remotely impressive. People were definitely overhyping its bulk, most Pokemon can take hits like that if you invest in their defenses.

Lightningrod Raichu would like to have a word with you. Serperior rodent is Serperior.

if only lightningrod zapdos came to fruition
Raichu has less bulk than Pachirisu though. Raichu's Lightningrod is better suited towards offense while Pachirisu's Volt Absorb keeps it alive longer.

Also, does Lightningrod negate your own Electric-type moves?

They always had 90% accuracy? ;_; I probably never noticed in the previous generations because I never used those moves.....

Back