Pokemon X/Y

Yep. It's J's favorite type already.

So, who's got a rough draft for their team already? I know I do. Fennekin / Talonflame / Sylveon will comprise of half. Noivern too if it's not obtained impossibly late, as I mentioned previous. And yes, I'll be usin' a full team since this ain't a Challenge or nothin'. If breeding can be accessed early on, we all should give each other eggs of the other starters. Who's ever played through with all three starters on their first go?

... ... ... So yeah, that means someone needs t' pick Chespin.

Getting both versions, so it's hard to say. Froakie, one of the other starters (depends on the final evo of Fennekin/Chespin), and Vivillon are set in stone. Sylveon, Clauncher, Talonflame, and Furubebe all have a large chance. Particularly Furubebe.

I really like Fennekin, so I won't pick something else :p Has anybody ever had a first play through without a starter at all?
The fairy type is pretty cool and will change the current meta, because there now is another dragon counter :)
So far there is no terrible Pokemon, so let's hope they keep it like that.

Eh, I think the names are fine aside from Talonflame, Gogoat, Scatterbug, and Litleo. I don't really care much about the names anyway.

Wow. Flabébé is the Pokemon with the least mass and volume ever, being as small as Joltik and as light as Gastly.

Last edited:
Back