pokemon you hate

NO! Feebas is the epitome of epicness. It learns all sort of useful moves, even before evolving; unlike Magikarp; Magikarp only gets one. ... Even though Splash IS the best move in the world, when done by Magikarp.
Splash, Tackle, Flail, Bounce

Magikarp Baton Passed + 6 attack and Speed + Flail then Splash = destruction of the world.

Well, not really. Shuckle fails in the OU enviorment, I'd say the only thing it can pull off is being a special wall in a Sandstorm; and even then, physical weaknesses, such as Steel (Metagross) and Rock make it die miserably on the physical side of things. It's only place is UU, and even then, without a reliable recovery move, it's not all-that good.

The useless pokemon I EVER seen in my life is............ GIBLE! Looks like it have missiles on his head:lol: It looks retarded and it looks like it could barely walk!:lol: Why does pokemon show changes? I miss the classics. It was better with Charizard, Onix, and other classical pokemons.

Huh. I'm going to try paraflinchusion Dunsparce... I've only seen it on paper. I'm sure there can't be that much to hate on the damn thing.

And obviously the show changes to appeal to the younger generation which in turn gets persuaded to buy more Nintendo products, thus more income.

Huh. I'm going to try paraflinchusion Dunsparce... I've only seen it on paper. I'm sure there can't be that much to hate on the damn thing.

And obviously the show changes to appeal to the younger generation which in turn gets persuaded to buy more Nintendo products, thus more income.

Well, I guess you're right about Nintendo products and all, but it was still better with classic pokemon. If Nintendo really want people to buy their products, at least something people would ACTUALLY buy.

You know what I mean?

Well, I guess you're right about Nintendo products and all, but it was still better with classic pokemon. If Nintendo really want people to buy their products, at least something people would ACTUALLY buy.

You know what I mean?

Back in the day, the form of entertainment was a stick and sand.
Kids today aren't interested in a stick and sand.

The present isn't interested in the past. [Game-wise]

If Nintendo wasn't making enough money from what they're doing, they'd have stopped earlier. Something must be working.

Back in the day, the form of entertainment was a stick and sand.
Kids today aren't interested in a stick and sand.

The present isn't interested in the past. [Game-wise]

If Nintendo wasn't making enough money from what they're doing, they'd have stopped earlier. Something must be working.

New games... maybe?

I didn't read any of this thread. I'm just going off of the title. I did read however, that Nintendo found something that's working. Well of course, Pokemon is something that intrigues almost every kid during their preteen years. My little brother is just as interested in it as I was and as my older brother was. It's something that just works. Now all they need to do is milk it for the next however many years and they're fine. They have been. I personally think the most bullshit season is the most recent. I feel that the common pokemon just look plain stupid. It seems to me like they don't put anymore effort into it.

My favorite seasons were the original and the one with Sapphire.

Back