Poll: How do you keep your wii?

Barris1024

Not at the table Carlos
Jun 1, 2009
Maine
Wii Online Code
4912-6833-6406-0210
Just a poll.

Do you lay your wii on its side, or standing upright in that holder thing?

I lay mine on its side, what about youu?

(Sorry if this was already made i couldnt find it in search)

I personally stand my Wii up, but I don't use that plastic disc thing you get with it, I stand my Wii next to my PS3 XD

I've bought the Wii Powerstation so therefore I keep mine standing up. It's really good... I recommend it :)

whats the wii power station?

oh yeah i've been looking at those but i've heard that your wii reads discs better on its side, and besides i think it looks cooler

it does look a lot better... but they charge ur batteries when ur not using them :) I had no idea that they read discs better on there side... do you have any idea how this actually happens???

I keep it side ways the stand is annoying especially when playing brawl and you have people pulling their controllers causing the system to fall over.=/

How does it take more space? Volume is volume. One could argue if you put the plastic disc on, it takes up a couple more cubic millimeters.

When its sitting flat it takes up more space side to side. I only have like 2 or 3 in on the side of my TV. If i layed it on its side it would be hanging off edge of the table.

Didnt think it was that confusing really.

Standing on the side.

I keep it side ways the stand is annoying especially when playing brawl and you have people pulling their controllers causing the system to fall over.=/
Enough reason for anyone with half a brain.
Not being harsh :p

standing up on its side, on the highest shelf of my bookcase, where the baby can't reach it and destroy it :)
-edit-
standing next to the long list of crappy wii games

Last edited:
Back