Professional Wrestling Thread

Give this thread a little bump.

Christian has made his return I believe, as he was on ECW last night

Wow. Very interesting decision if he stays there. Personally, I'd still like to see that brand destroyed and its competitors split between the other two.

Wow. Very interesting decision if he stays there. Personally, I'd still like to see that brand destroyed and its competitors split between the other two.

Same.

Although I'm sure he'll make his way back to Raw or Smackdown soon enough.
[video=youtube;_AJ6w599VF4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AJ6w599VF4&feature=related[/video]

Last edited:
A spoiler is best with you telling us what it spoils

Anybody see TNAs recent PPV ?

[Raw Review]

It was a good show, I'm just a bit upset with how much crap they're recycling. Honestly, we don't need to see the same match 10 times to like it. They started this theme with Cena and Bradshaw, and it has carried through with Cryme Time (who I hate in general) vs Priceless, Michaels vs Bradshaw (with a decently engaging stipulation next week), Mysterio vs Knox, Orton vs Shane, and certainly a few more that I'm forgetting. Given this disappointment, I liked the show. The ending finally answered a question that had been lingering in my mind for over a month now: Who will Orton challenge at Mania, and why hasn't he confronted this question yet? I think this is a tremendous move that will create an outstanding match with an outstanding storyline that we'll get to see play out in the coming weeks. This is the first time Vince has gotten me excited for Mania this early, as Orton/Trips is a huge main event. The other main event could either go to Cena (most likely) or to anyone from Smackdown.

Yea I can't stand how RAW recycles everything every week, and no major titles. This could get ugly

What are your thoughts for WrestleMania 25. Who do you think will be in what matches. All I know is that orton will face hhh or edge at wrestlemania and win

I wish I could tell you, but without being to watch SD! it's pretty difficult. It's like trying to work with half of a puzzle.

I can say with very high confidence that Orton/Trips and Edge/Cena will be the main events. I also believe that this is Vince's way of returning the titles back to their 'proper' brands (that is, WWE to RAW and WHC to SD!), so I'll go out on a limb and say that Trips will put Orton over and Edge will beat Cena. Without that theory, I would probably have called the exact opposite for both matches, but I think I've got Vince figured out this time.
After that, though...Money in the Bank? Jericho/Rourke confrontation? Michaels/Undertaker? Cage/Swagger? In terms of big names, I've got nothing for either Hardy, ReyRey, or Show. There's also nothing for Punk, Kozlov, and a few other rising stars. We can only hope that Kennedy will make his return at Mania as well.

There should be some links to watch Smackdown online on that site i sent you
Smackdown this week was okish
Viky said the The Undertakers WM opponent will be the Russian
HHH said some stuff in some interview (No match)
Hardy challenges Edge to his title

The other Hardy interferes saying that them two will have a match next week
Other than that its all the usual stuff

Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong, I told you wrong!!! (spaz on ground) WRONG!!!! Just thought Id put some edge up here

Ah! Hardy/Hardy at Mania, of course! That match would probably also have a stipulation. Outstanding.

What are you talking about, LetItRock?

Yeah I think Orton vs. HHH and Edge vs. Cena is pretty much set in stone, and as you pointed out Tyler Orton vs. HHH is going to be a great match.

With Jericho, the plan I think was for him to fight Rourke but if that doesn't end up happening he may end up fighting a legend. (Hogan has long been rumored to fight him if Rourke doesn't.)

Hardy vs. Hardy could be a good match as well. As for the rest MITB is sure to be there, I just don't know who will be in it. Another young star getting a push, Rhodes or Dibiase Jr. getting in the way of Orton later? Who knows..

Also please make Big Show do something noteworthy this year, no stupid sumo matches or boxing matches. Make him have a good feud and set him in a good match for once.

HBK vs. Undertaker would be cool too. Maybe Swagger vs. Christian if Captain Charisma doesn't win next week on ECW.

Ah! Hardy/Hardy at Mania, of course! That match would probably also have a stipulation. Outstanding.

What are you talking about, LetItRock?

Last RAW edge spazed out on the ground and I thought it seemed appropriate to put it up.

"Because without you I couldn't have achieved this great awar—BREAK THE WALLS DOOOOOOWWWN"

I orgasmed.

Back