Get Your Own Opinion! [A Bandwagon Rant]

Brawny said:
I hate Ohio.

Whatever there that seemed attractive was killed off by the thought of seeing Lik?

Cpt.McCloud said:
We didn't drag you into WWII or WWI, you explained why you joined both. WWI was about Austria Hungary Vs Serbia, not England Vs Germany.

A choice in these situations is pointless in an alliance, it's like we don't have a choice. We signed to support and help each other, when one goes to war and we back out of the agreement who would we be?
austria alliances with germany which in return attacks france making england join the war to help. america in both ww1 and ww2 didnt join in until a couple years after it started, we couldve stayed peaceful, we still had a choice. every country had a choice to join the war in terrorism, like how France objected it.

Sovieto said:
austria alliances with germany which in return attacks france making england join the war to help. america in both ww1 and ww2 didnt join in until a couple years after it started, we couldve stayed peaceful, we still had a choice. every country had a choice to join the war in terrorism, like how France objected it.

A Serbian nationalist assassinated a/h archeduke. A/h declared war on serbia, russia declared war on a/h (russia was allied with serbia), Germany declared war on russia (germany was allied with a/h), france declared war on germany (france was allied with russia), Germany declared war on france and belgium, England declared war on germany (england was allied with Belgium). WWI.

Every country had a choice, very few were under pressure to do so and were obliged.

Cpt.McCloud said:
A Serbian nationalist assassinated a/h archeduke. A/h declared war on serbia, russia declared war on a/h (russia was allied with serbia), Germany declared war on russia (germany was allied with a/h), france declared war on germany (france was allied with russia), Germany declared war on france and belgium, England declared war on germany (england was allied with Belgium). WWI.

Every country had a choice, very few were under pressure to do so and were obliged.
thank you for proving my point.

Sovieto said:
thank you for proving my point.

No problem.

The fact is that our choice was go to Iraq or lose a very powerful ally and look like a coward.

Chewy said:
I think its funny how people make fun of Bush because chances are Bush is smarter then them. Yale isn't the easiest school to graduate from.

Yale isn't the easiest school to graduate from, correct, until you have other tools at your leisure to make up for a lack of intelligence - money.

Intelligence is nothing more than a tool, a tool that takes a lesser importance in this world than money or keeping the right company. Harvard, Yale... These schools are elite for a reason, because if you are not of the elite (wealthy) then intelligence is your last option. You'd better be smart too, because there are more intelligent people in this world than there are wealthy, so of course the competition is fierce. It's kinda like the person with a hammer has to work harder to drive a nail than the person with the nail gun.

Besides, actions speak louder than words (or a piece of paper in this case), so tell me what "intelligent" things has Bush done to accredit he has any scruples to him? Once you complete that list then compare that to that of of ignorant choices and actions he's made. Most Bush supporters won't do this because they are afraid of the outcome. :wtf:

Back