Get Your Own Opinion! [A Bandwagon Rant]

Cpt.McCloud said:
Just a note, we're in Iraq because of America. Same way we entered WWI because of Belgium.

Alliance system, America go to war, we have to follow.
no.
america was the one dragged into WW1 and WW2. WW1 because of the... hmm. the civilian vessel (lousiana o rsomething, i cant remember off the top of my head) was attacked and sunk. after that, america finally joined the alliances in europe to defeat germany.
in ww2 we were attacked at pearl harbor, triggering us to war japan which effectively warred germany, thus we joined ww2.

your country had a choice as to if they wanted to join the war against terrorism, you have to be pretty ignorant not to want to take some type of action after the subway bombings in london, though.

im against the war in iraq, its been done horribly wrong, but the purpose is well in place. terrorists need to get a life and die.

@samus101, stop posting while youre behind.

Last edited:
Sovieto said:
no.
america was the one dragged into WW1 and WW2. WW1 because of the... hmm. the civilian vessel (lousiana o rsomething, i cant remember off the top of my head) was attacked and sunk. after that, america finally joined the alliances in europe to defeat germany.
in ww2 we were attacked at pearl harbor, triggering us to war japan which effectively warred germany, thus we joined ww2.

your country had a choice as to if they wanted to join the war against terrorism, you have to be pretty ignorant not to want to take some type of action after the subway bombings in london, though.

im against the war in iraq, its been done horribly wrong, but the purpose is well in place. terrorists need to get a life and die.

We didn't drag you into WWII or WWI, you explained why you joined both. WWI was about Austria Hungary Vs Serbia, not England Vs Germany.

A choice in these situations is pointless in an alliance, it's like we don't have a choice. We signed to support and help each other, when one goes to war and we back out of the agreement who would we be?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...HA

You DO know everything he did was passed through congress?
-Brits who don't know **** about American Federalism. (not pointing any fingers, but I've seen it here)
-Blu-ray
-iPods (except in the opposite direction)
-Vista
-Christianity
-Hillary Clinton (this one pains me because I DO hate her...)

Many more I can't think of now.

Brawny said:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...HA

You DO know everything he did was passed through congress?
-Brits who don't know **** about American Federalism. (not pointing any fingers, but I've seen it here)
-Blu-ray
-iPods (except in the opposite direction)
-Vista
-Christianity
-Hillary Clinton (this one pains me because I DO hate her...)

Many more I can't think of now.

Love to hate Blu-Ray?

Is that why many high profile companies are going blu-ray only? Nope.

Ha, I'm not talking about the companies dipshitte. I'm taking all the HD-DVD fanboys who swear on their mothers that HD will win, and blu-ray is the inferior format.

Brawny said:
Ha, I'm not talking about the companies dipshitte. I'm taking all the HD-DVD fanboys who swear on their mothers that HD will win, and blu-ray is the inferior format.

Thinking it that way would work for anything.

Everyone loves to hate Christianity, all those scientologists swearing that it's right.

Well that's not a bandwagon thing as our society just going more "liberal" (yeah, wrong word, but you know)

Also, this isn't necessarily a "love to hate" thing, is it?

Brawny said:
Well that's not a bandwagon thing as our society just going more "liberal" (yeah, wrong word, but you know)

Also, this isn't necessarily a "love to hate" thing, is it?

Pretty much, people find that hating something or loving something is cool so they join in.

Brawny said:
Exactly, blu-ray can also be taken as a "love to love" thing.

Aaaand so can the wii. :shifty:

Love to hate by fanboys.

i'm not a fan of blue-ray, however i have to admit i don't know much about it

my understanding/reasoning, is because it costs so much more than an hd dvd player, and only a bit more better in quality

mushroomedmario said:
i'm not a fan of blue-ray, however i have to admit i don't know much about it

my understanding/reasoning, is because it costs so much more than an hd dvd player, and only a bit more better in quality

I'm happy with DVDs:lol:

I think its funny how people make fun of Bush because chances are Bush is smarter then them. Yale isn't the easiest school to graduate from.

I hate it when people say they hate things for no reason at all. It's just so close minded and stupid.

Chewy said:
I think its funny how people make fun of Bush because chances are Bush is smarter then them. Yale isn't the easiest school to graduate from.

I hate it when people say they hate things for no reason at all. It's just so close minded and stupid.

And it lacks purpose.

Back