Professional Wrestling Thread

Meh I just download them if they intrest me
But I have found a site that puts them on a video site

Just finished this weeks RAW
John Cenna YAWN
Even the likes of Jeff hardy and misterio are becomein dull with the same thing every match
At least DX was funny
Any body got a toof brush ?

Lol, everyone booed cena. GOTTA LOVE IT.

honestly vince and the bookers and writers must have their ipods in their ears while the show is going on. maybe they dont hear the boo's from all the fans.

This Ray misterio best of dvd is good

damn I remember some of these matchies

Wow, i can't believe john cena won, i wanted HHH to win, cus he was a good rival of rocks, and anybody associated with the rock is cool, lol.
But seriously i don't like john cena maan, and i watched the final on youtube, the crowd doesn't raw that much either, they were roaring everytime HHH was about to do his signiture move, i can't believe the amount of people that counterd HHH's pedigree, that was ridiculous!

Does anyone else miss the rock, Hulk Hogan, aaand gold berg, aaand wcw?

Singhson said:
Does anyone else miss the rock, Hulk Hogan, aaand gold berg, aaand wcw?
yeah i miss The Rock but Hogan i dont want to see him man he is slower than the Big Show & i want Goldberg 2 come just 2 whip Super Cena ass

Ismail said:
yeah i miss The Rock but Hogan i dont want to see him man he is slower than the Big Show & i want Goldberg 2 come just 2 whip Super Cena ass

LOL, agreed mate, Goldberg was a great entertainer too man, just like the Rock, i didn't like it when he started getting cheesy before he left, when he was getting scared of goldberg though, oh well, rock still was one of the coolest never the less!

Singhson said:
LOL, agreed mate, Goldberg was a great entertainer too man, just like the Rock, i didn't like it when he started getting cheesy before he left, when he was getting scared of goldberg though, oh well, rock still was one of the coolest never the less!

yea too bad the rock wants to distance himself away from the wwe, and he is slowly putting the name "the Rock" out of his movie things

Ismail said:

LOL
Hogans worse than Cena for doin the same match every time
Typical match
Tusle
They throw punchies
Hogan gets beat up
Hulk up
Irsh whip
Big boot
Leg drop

Add a power slam some ware if he can be arsed

WOW, here in australia we get smackdown before you and lemme say what a main event they're getting for NWO.
dont look in here if you dont want a spoiler for NWO
2 ELIMINATION CHAMBERS, ONE NIGHT MAN THIS IS AWESOME.

SAME STIPS FOR SMACKDOWN (WINNER GOES TO MANIA)

BUT! DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

BATISTA, UNDERTAKER, KHALI, FINALY, MVP (MEGA YAY), BIG DADDY V.

also Rey vs Edge (WHC) II
I MIGHT EVEN BUY THIS PPV

Elimanation chambers are dull

Bring back Hell in a cells with cage parts that come off

*Remembers the last one he can remember with more than two people*

What ever happen to Rikishi ?

Dont diss the dancein fat man

I cant dance
Im not overwait
Im white
Im not a proper wrestler

\from another thread