PSP Owners?

CyberTails

WiiChat Member
Dec 6, 2010
Philadelphia
Wii Online Code
2998-3434-2684-2526
Hey There

Does anyone else own a PSP? I love my PSP (not as much as my Wii and Phat DS) but close, my main favorite games on it so far are Dissidia, KH: Birth by Sleep and Yu-gi-oh 5Ds Tag Force 5 :)

I had a PSP twice, got rid of the first one and returned the second one. Not very many worthwhile games (That I'd Enjoy) on there so I felt disappointed. However, I can see why people want to hold on to theirs.

i still have my psp. i need some new games and a decent router 4 online play though, so i don't use it as much. i download demos from my pc 2 my psp every now and then when i'm bored.

I've got a PSP but there aren't enough games out there for me to play it all the time like there is with the DS. I mean, I am on my DS like every single day, but I only play the PSP once in a while, because thats how often a good game will come out for the PSP. Put it this way, a good game comes along for the PSP so rarely that when I do finally pick my PSP back up to play again, it has to be fully recharged and all the date/time settings reentered.

Back