Racism

So you can't marry people of different skin color in what country?
No, we can marry people of other races in the UK. I brought it up because an insane party called the British National Party wants to ban it here. Thankfully they're a fringe party with little chance of any real power (if you want to know what they're like, imagine the Ku Klux Klan without the white robes, trying to convince everyone they're not really racist, but still talking about bullshit like 'racial purity').

No, we can marry people of other races in the UK. I brought it up because an insane party called the British National Party wants to ban it here. Thankfully they're a fringe party with little chance of any real power (if you want to know what they're like, imagine the Ku Klux Klan without the white robes, trying to convince everyone they're not really racist, but still talking about bullshit like 'racial purity').

So basically it's a bunch of crackheads that don't want people of different color skin to get married.
What type of races are over in the UK?

So basically it's a bunch of crackheads that don't want people of different color skin to get married.
What type of races are over in the UK?
All types really, just like America. The majority belong to the native ethnic groups (English, Scottish, Irish, and Welsh). Most of the non-whites are from Commonwealth countries, especially South Asia and the Caribbean, and there are sizable minorities from China, Turkey and the Middle East. Islam is the second biggest religion.

All types really, just like America. The majority belong to the native ethnic groups (English, Scottish, Irish, and Welsh). Most of the non-whites are from Commonwealth countries, especially South Asia and the Caribbean, and there are sizable minorities from China, Turkey and the Middle East. Islam is the second biggest religion.

Islam? Are you sure? I never thought of Islam in Britain.

Yeah I have cousins in the UK, when my cousin mentioned that to me I was pretty surprised I'd never heard that before.

Why is this even a Topic?

[DS]Leader;1042450 said:
I'm glad blacks and whites are getting along. Its the arabs and mexicans that everyone picks on =/ I like the American kind of Asians, Mexicans, Arabs, etc. How about u guys
The American kind? Jesus if thats not racist plz.
As a business owner I for one can explain why I have had many races employed and that the average white male is the last one I'd hire.
If you lost your job to a "Mexican" maybe its because you were not doing the job. Any employer that has his business as 1st priority wouldn't give away your job if you are an asset to the business. Nor would they hire illegals. Not that it doesnt happen it does.
I personally find that if you treat people employees or not, like humans that the majority will do so in return. A huge number of younger Americans are spoiled whiny brats. So yes in a heartbeat if you performed poorly I would hire someone who wanted to actually work.
Having said that I also wonder if you think its ok that Americans go to Mexico
and start businesses there to save paying the higher wages of the US? Or to the Pharmacies, stores etc. They pay .50 an hour for a job that would pay 9.00 an hour here. They hire children 9 10yrs old. Thats okay?
Do you know how many Americans go there to specifically hire maids and nannies to name a few?
We have a wonderful country with mixed races. Learn tolerance you will find its a much simpler way to live.

There is however something British about hating the French.
I swear it's in my blood. I just can't stand them. Especially tourists.
Every other race/nationality is win for me though.

It's in our heritage.

I brought it up because an insane party called the British National Party wants to ban it here. Thankfully they're a fringe party with little chance of any real power (if you want to know what they're like, imagine the Ku Klux Klan without the white robes, trying to convince everyone they're not really racist, but still talking about bullshit like 'racial purity')

However bad the BNP are, however twisted their views may be, I don't ever think they'll be at the inane level of racism the KKK had in their heyday, and it's somewhat an exaggeration to compare the BNP to the KKK. It's like comparing Mugabe to Stalin- yeah, I'd hate to be under either of them, but Stalin killed 60 million people, Mugabe didn't. There are also, believe it or not, even worse political parties in Britain- the British People's Party (BPP, an enemy of the BNP), to name but one.

Yeah, there's almost 2 million Muslims here (about 3% of the population). There's a few mosques here in Cardiff.

Apparantly, according to my American and Islamic 'friends' on YouTube, we can expect Britainistan by 2050 with an undemocratic caliphate and no religion other than Islam. I think they just say it to wind me up, but there's far more chance of Egypt becoming Christian with its 20% minority than there is Britain becoming Muslim with 3%.

Hence why we need Nick Griffin in power.

Or, at least, tougher policies on immigration.

But don't you see? That's mere propaganda! Even if immigration were to stop, the minority communities would continue to increase. They're here to stay. This isn't our country, it's our planet collectively. (And as a liberal patriot, it's quite hard admitting that a country is nothing more than a political entity.)Islam could never be the dominant political force in Britain because of our secularity, and the large number of irreligious folks who wouldn't give religion a second thought. But Griffin and his bumchums would have you believe differently.

Was Family Guy racist last night or what. It was the episode were the British buy the bar and turn it into a British Pub. They portrayed the British as gay, they like reading, cowardly, messed up teeth, a bad accent, and some other bad stuff. There are a lot of shows that do that to the British. Are there shows in Britain that do the same thing with Americans?

However bad the BNP are, however twisted their views may be, I don't ever think they'll be at the inane level of racism the KKK had in their heyday, and it's somewhat an exaggeration to compare the BNP to the KKK. It's like comparing Mugabe to Stalin- yeah, I'd hate to be under either of them, but Stalin killed 60 million people, Mugabe didn't. There are also, believe it or not, even worse political parties in Britain- the British People's Party (BPP, an enemy of the BNP), to name but one.
Admittedly that was a bit of an exaggeration on my part. The BNP are more like the South African government during the apartheid years.

Hence why we need Nick Griffin in power.

Or, at least, tougher policies on immigration.
You do realise those claims of "Britainistan by 2050" are utterly ridiculous, right? I agree that we need to get tougher on immigration (if only because this country is reaching overpopulation), but not through the BNP.

Of course they're here to stay, the BNP wouldn't slaughter them. However, tougher policies on immigration (and like Nick Griffin said last week - threatening illegal immigrants by sinking the odd boat) - we can stop the constantly increasing number of immigrants.

We do need to act on immigration, or our country and culture will be nothing more than historical interest.
They may not be here to stay if the BNP ever get in charge. They want to encourage "voluntary repatriation" for non-white legal immigrants and their descendants (who were born in Britain), and would regard those who stay as "guests" rather than citizens. Quite frankly, if the BNP ever get into power I'll be leaving this country as well.

Family guy is racist buts it just a TV show. besides how about everyone making fun of the Jews when they went through the Holocaust? Not one American will last with the Germans, Then the Jews will be racist to Americans....

South Park makes too much fun of Jews. Have you seen the Passion Of The Christ episode? They copy Hitler and the Nazi.

Back