Rate the sig above you! w00t!

Brawny said:
Update

ha ha, I like the avy: 8

You need a hand in the middle though....
I'm making a new one today/tomorrow. The main thing with my current was just to have a "classic" type look.

The problem is the font I chose. I didn't want to do the grunginess manually, so I chose this font:

brawny.jpg

I'll find a better font and keep the (IMO) sweet blend.

Oh, the more I look at it: 8.5 sig.

Brawny said:
The problem is the font I chose. I didn't want to do the grunginess manually, so I chose this font:

brawny.jpg

I'll find a better font and keep the (IMO) sweet blend.

Oh, the more I look at it: 8.5 sig.
Heh, eventually i'll get to a 10...The font's cool, it's just it blends too much (IMO), you'll pay for it come voting time...

avy: 8/10 simple but cool.
sig: 7/10 because the words blend in a little too much, and also you gave Twilight Princess an 8/10 but you gave Ultimate Alliance a higher rating. TP is better.

SenorLopez said:
avy: 8/10 simple but cool.
sig: 7/10 because the words blend in a little too much, and also you gave Twilight Princess an 8/10 but you gave Ultimate Alliance a higher rating. TP is better.
Opinions. :) I can give several reasons why UA is a hell of a lot better, but I would like to stay on-topic. :/

Avvy: 7/10 it's nothing, but it's funny. :lol: (love that episode)

Sig: 8/10 Purdy cool

avvy = 7/10, nice and simple, although i can see tyler with much better avvys or funny ones. . .

sig = 9/10, I love it. . . its got my SOTW 4 vote

Cpt.McCloud said:
avvy = 7/10, nice and simple, although i can see tyler with much better avvys or funny ones. . .

sig = 9/10, I love it. . . its got my SOTW 4 vote

Av:6
sig:8

Byuakuya said:
EDIT: For Hybrid. Cpt.McCloud (That awsome guy) jumped in ahead. :lol:

Then edit your post to rate me :lol:

For Byuakuya:
Avvy - 7/10 - Ok but very simple
Siggy - 8.8/10 - Nearly worth nine - Very good and nicely done

(I ment for my avvy to look like this:lol:, I think it looks better with gamma changed. .)

Byuakuya said:
I always seem to keep rating you because you so awsome, I want to rate you again!
But to make you happy Oh great overlord:

Avy: 10/10
Sig: 10/10

Wow, Thanks byuakuya you rock:D:lol:

7/10
8.8/10

Back