Rate The User Title Above You.

0/10 waiting for the part that is funny. Terrible, non original, and just plain boring!

wow i miss kanon..

Huge failure, thanks for trying. 0/10
'Sup.

This tread revival though... I was the last one that posted in 2009... Now it skipped to 2014, I'm old.
---------------------
On topic...
??/?? Can't rate, it's been too long. Definitely a plus though.

Last edited:
10/10

With the advent of Project:M, Roy is most assuredly our boy even moar than ever.

A wild veteran appeared!

It's certainly been awhile; more than three years. A hearty hello to ya, fellow Smash Brother of old. Dunno if you remember me, but I'm the evolution of SSBfreakCK. If ya do remember me, don't call me "CK" plz.

WOW 10/10 I can't believe what I'm seeing. Truly a magnificent achievement to wiichat. KANNONN NN NNNNN N

10/10

With the advent of Project:M, Roy is most assuredly our boy even moar than ever.

A wild veteran appeared!

It's certainly been awhile; more than three years. A hearty hello to ya, fellow Smash Brother of old. Dunno if you remember me, but I'm the evolution of SSBfreakCK. If ya do remember me, don't call me "CK" plz.
Darn tootin'.

RE: Hello to you too. I do remember. lies. kinda. You changed names a long time ago. So ol' Karp is still splashing, huh? "CK" was the only thing I called you. How's "KoiKing"?
-----------------------------------

DG~x - 9/10 - Ahh. Just as I (mostly) remember.
He's been banned?! HAHAHAHA

That and/or he has a new account... :shifty:

So ol' Karp is still splashing, huh?
A 'Karp's Splash only gets stronger with age. ♪
Stronger than an Adamant, 252 Attack EVs, 6 IV, Belly-Drummed Flail at 1hp?
So knowledge is stronger than power. Interesting.

"CK" was the only thing I called you. How's "KoiKing"?
That'l do just fine lol.
Well, 'ol King, whatever happened to WiiChat? Or is this not the topic/time/place to talk about it?
Months ago (I was last on in March or so, lurking) and quite a bit has changed.
-------------------------------

And so nobody can say this thread is off-topic...

KoiKing - a respectable 9/10 (I'm sure we'll rekindle it to a 10/10 someday)

This one's for you.
6fLpC6Y.gif

Stronger than an Adamant, 252 Attack EVs, 6 IV, Belly-Drummed Flail at 1hp?

Stronger than a Modest, 252 Sp.A, 6 IV, Rain-boosted Water Spout from a full HP Mega Kyogre. The great 'Karp's Splash is what started the Big Bang, y'know. Splash is the very essence of power.

Well, 'ol King, whatever happened to WiiChat? Or is this not the topic/time/place to talk about it?
Months ago (I was last on in March or so, lurking) and quite a bit has changed.

this is white noise no one cares lol

Dunno what ya mean by changes. The forum's aesthetics, do ya mean? The look of everyfin changed awhile back when the new admins took over.

Stronger than a Modest, 252 Sp.A, 6 IV, Rain-boosted Water Spout from a full HP Mega Kyogre. The great 'Karp's Splash is what started the Big Bang, y'know. Splash is the very essence of power.
So what came first, the Splash or the 'Karp? Is there some religious book I may find? Bestow upon me the answers I seek, o' King, you.

this is white noise no one cares lol

Dunno what ya mean by changes. The forum's aesthetics, do ya mean? The look of everyfin changed awhile back when the new admins took over.
Besides the overall look. Like we can't post on people's walls.

And I realise that I've been on the main/index page instead of the fourm page. I used to be redirected there.

I suppose this is another '09 cataclysm, everyone is moving on to the 8th Gen webfourms.

Back