Reflex Sight vs ACOG

It really depends on the gun for me. Right now I love my Strata with reflex but I hated the Anova with the Reflex cause it felt really bulky to me. Other than the ACOG giving a little more zoom there isn't really a big difference between the two. So, it's all personal preference.

Thnx

That's good info I feel that Reflex Sights are good for SMGs and ACOG scopes are good for assault rifles.Whenever I put a Reflex Sight on a Assault Rifle I notice there are some smudges around the sight near the reticule everytime I ADS.

i agree with Jedi Namor, but i used the anova with reflex, but it had to much recoil.

The difference is that Reflex Sight has increased accuracy, yet ACOG only has a bigger zoom in, so in most cases the Reflexed owns it. Oh and, anova recoils like crazy with any attachment.

I have yet to make a loadout with ACOG, frankly it sucks! Only goog on the bond anova cuz you need 1-2 bullets to kill someone. Reflex all day.

I use agoc on my terra loadout just because I is the best gun I have and I ads too much. I need to work on hipshots a lot more. After reading what yella said, I will make a reflex loadout.

New Topic*

Which weapon do you gamers think uses Reflex Sight or ACOG Scope effectively, give your opinions and experiences about them.Like would an SMG be better off with an ACOG Scope than the Reflex Sight.

P.S. Which attachment is better for the Terralite III when you were LV.25-41, ACOG Scope or Reflex Sight?

from what the details say the acog scope makes things closer and the reflex sight gives better accuraccy and it aims better or something like that

Which weapon do you gamers think uses Reflex Sight or ACOG Scope effectively, give your opinions and experiences about them.Like would an SMG be better off with an ACOG Scope than the Reflex Sight.

P.S. Which attachment is better for the Terralite III when you were LV.25-41, ACOG Scope or Reflex Sight?

Reflex is superior to ACOG on every weapon imo, including Terralite.

Reflex is superior to ACOG on every weapon imo, including Terralite.

Hm, I have to agree. I switched over to Reflex today and I can tell a bit of a difference... I am going to stick with Reflex for my Strata loadout :yesnod:

Reflex zooms in just enough for some nice kills... ACOG was zooming a bit to far for my liking and I realized that after I switched over to Reflex.

Back