Reflex Sight vs ACOG

Silencer. All the way. :)

BOOOOOO lol.. Im using ACOG on my Strata and never had a problem..... Buuuuut I think i'll give Reflex a go for good measure.

BOOO!?! Whatev - I'm good enough that I don't need help aiming ;)

LOL silencer is pretty good but it slightly reduces damage, don't know about increasing accuracy however.I find silencer pretty helpful if you're playing defensive, because it keeps you off the radar and reduces muzzle flash, it's really helpful when you're shooting enemies one by one without them finding your loacation!Silencer is truly a spy's bestfriend, but I wanna know which attachment is best suited for a player's aggressive/run and gun loadout.

Does anyone ever find it weird when you ADS with Reflex Sight and there's smudges around the reticule.

i'll match your reflex w/ my ACOG ak47, SCAR, m16, MP7, MP5 & G36 & tear you to shreds before you can put the red dot on me.
my close-med range pref is mp7+acog since i can actually snipe w/ it w/ m16 at mad/long range. G36 is medium range only since it sprays inaccurately at long range & runs outta ammo too fast at close range ak+acog is ok at close range.

i really wish they'd give us 2/3 attatchments. like ACOG+silencer (w/laser AND GRENADE LAUNCHER!) i like guns w/ the works!

Back