Resident Evil:Umbrella Chronicles

Capco1

WiiChat Member
Jun 21, 2007
Who else can't wait for the game to come out?Man,that's gonna be an awesome game.I really enjoy on-rails shooter games.Saves you the time of looking around and trying to figure out what to do next.

I love on rails shooters, and I love resident evil. If it's done right it will be great. Supposedly it offers a lot more hours of play compared to standard rail shooters, we'll see. I'm also looking forward to that other one sega is putting out, i forget the name, but i haven't played it and it's an arcade one so it should be good. People are calling it the new virtua cop, i'd like to see a virtua cop collection on the wii myself, that and a house of the dead collection. In any case... yep, I'm waiting, but skeptical.

I would love to have the freedom to explore around properly, but I am still excited about the release of this game though. I think it will still be a great Resi game.

I guess i don't have anything against on rails shooters. At first i was against the idea, but when you're allowed to walk around i feel like i'm just wasting time. You cant stop exploring though, in case you miss something, you know? Idk, if the games done right it could deliver the same experience with less boring parts.

YEAH RESIDENT EVIL UMBRELLA CHRONCILES W00T!!!!!!!!

srry i'm done the game looks awsome almost anything is destructable and replaying resident evil 0, 1, 2, 3 all over again you could never get bored.
yeah now back to killing zombies on RE4

If theres a 2 player option it could be really good. I think I'll make do with RE:4 though.

I watched the last trailer,and yes,ther's a 2-player option.Sweet.Now I REALLY can't wait for it.

on rails isn't a bad thing, its just a different way, it makes everything alot more hectic when you can't take cover (except in time crisis) and it allows for alot better scripted events. I will definitely be getting re:UC because my friend and i love resident evil, and shooters, and co:eek:p, so its pretty perfect.

I think the game looks great, the graphics are good, everything is destructable and the physics on it look great. And also the idea of a rail shooter sounds awsome, especially since it will be easier to find things. It also looks more scary than RE4.

Back