resistence: fall of man for xbox360???!!!!!!?!!!?

nic7 said:
The question was already answered. After the question was answered, there was/is nothing wrong with talking about what we have been talking about. It's completely normal and not against the rules.

I just love that, since he started an argument that made himself look stupid, that he wants everyone to get on-topic, which he had no intention of doing before he was proven wrong to the point of no return.

Dkw [STRIKE]my friend[/STRIKE], you just got...

Falconpunch.png
-ED

Honestly, you can't really be 100% sure when you can't predict the actual future.

Not that I care for Resistance, since I'm not that big on FPS games. But take Sonic The Hedgehog for example, who would have ever suspected SEGA's mascot to ever appear on an Nintendo console, and continuously at that.

Same goes for Crash Bandicoot appearing on the Xbox & Xbox 360, as well as the Final Fantasy franchise shifting from Nintendo to Sony, and now Multi-Platform. In all honesty, I wouldn't be surprised if Ratchet & Clank was eventually ported to a Nintendo console, or Resistance making it to the 360 or PC.

It can happen, but then it probably won't either. You really can't be 100% sure when it comes to stuff like this.

Gikoku said:
Honestly, you can't really be 100% sure when you can't predict the actual future.

Not that I care for Resistance, since I'm not that big on FPS games. But take Sonic The Hedgehog for example, who would have ever suspected SEGA's mascot to ever appear on an Nintendo console, and continuously at that.

Same goes for Crash Bandicoot appearing on the Xbox & Xbox 360, as well as the Final Fantasy franchise shifting from Nintendo to Sony, and now Multi-Platform. In all honesty, I wouldn't be surprised if Ratchet & Clank was eventually ported to a Nintendo console, or Resistance making it to the 360 or PC.

It can happen, but then it probably won't either. You really can't be 100% sure when it comes to stuff like this.

QFT.
I totally forgot that Sony had already lost Crash.
Either way, yeah. This whole discussion/argument has finished now.
I know no mods are ever doing anything here, but I suggest one closes this thread.

Don't rule out anything yet, Resistance could very well be released on the 360. No consoles have been confirmed yet. So we must just wait and see.

Back