Results of the delay

Wiimoto

Sonic + Brawl = Ownage
Jan 1, 2008
Well yeah, everyones pissed about the delay, but look what happened...

-Brawl is the #1 overall anticipated and talked about game on wii on gamespot and gamefaqs, jumping up 6 places on both websites

-Hundreds of game websites posted the news

-Thousands of forums blazed about it, but are now dying down to appreciate what Sakurai has done

So yeah, I'd say it worked, it raised the hype as well as make fans see how hard the nintendo team is working. I'd rather have a finished game then a half japanese port, so i'm willing to wait. And they've worked so hard, so why not just stop whining and anticipate the release! They're still feeding us updates, and you know that the week before it is going to be just as hyped as if it came out on the 10th, if not more.

Oh , and Sakurai has said himself that this is the last delay, so you can look forward to brawl this time.

you know it would be funny if he had it done at december just to pump pllp up and the game ended up sucking lol:lol: but don't worry it wont happen

I guess in the end, it was good for the big N, but it still has ticked off a ton of fans. I've forgiven him and continue to tell myself this game will be worth it, but I'm truly getting sick of these delays.

At least the game will be better, right?....I've calmed down, knowing it'll be awesomer......yeah....

Well looks like sakurai made it up with the sexy update today.. go sheik :D

If they would to release the character roster it would make me forgive them for the delay

What makes anyone think that they game will be any better due to the delay or that they're even doing ANY additional work on it? Like the original poster stated, the delay jacked up the hype even further. It sounds like nothing more than a classic Nintendo marketing scheme (like the intentional underproduction of Wii consoles).

wii_fanatic said:
you no what would make the delay ok is if they realeased the brawl demo in stores the one thats in all the vids. For like 15$
$15. :/ I highly doubt that would go over well. The game is coming out in a little over a month, why buy a demo for so much? I would certainly just wait. You can get all the info from the Japanese version of the game being translated into English. The gameplay isn't going to be terribly different, so you're not missing out on that. I just don't think it would be worth shelling out $15. :|

Last edited:
Back