retarded ea nation

iggypop

WiiChat Member
Oct 31, 2007
i'm really starting to hate this game ... i get disconnected about 40 seconds into an online game in certain rooms, it is getting really annoying. some rooms work fine, all of them have full bars, and i can connect no problem with mario strikers, all of the channels, guitar hero etc. so it HAS to be this crappy ea nation. i've opened up all the TCP ports on my router and turned off the firewalls and it still continues. i'd much rather have friend codes and random matches like in mario strikers, because at least they know what there doing. on a side note : i hope newer online FPS are waaaaaay better than this game, the maps are too small, the modes are boring ... i miss good old battlefield on the computer.

serisouly considering getting a 360 now

I HATE YOU EA GAMES!!! (well not all of ea, just this ea nation)

sorry guys just needed to vent!!!!!

What game? If its madden then I totally agree. In fact I am considering starting a petition against EA to get their Excusive NFL contract rescinded.

360 has a lot of technical problems. If you want to send your console to repair (Red Ring of Death) 5 to 7 times in a year and wait forever for MS to return your repaired consoles.

Wii or if you have money get PS3

highroller said:
360 has a lot of technical problems. If you want to send your console to repair (Red Ring of Death) 5 to 7 times in a year and wait forever for MS to return your repaired consoles.

Wii or if you have money get PS3

A lot of technical problems? I dont know about that. My 360 has been flawless and Ive had it since a few months after release. Others I know havent had a problem also. Hell out of all the consoles(I have tons of systems) Ive had I have yet to need service on them. The 360 definitely has its place in the gaming market, just like the Wii does. Im not a fan at all of Sony products, but I do buy their gaming consoles for the games that are on them.

$J-MONEY$ said:
A lot of technical problems? I dont know about that. My 360 has been flawless and Ive had it since a few months after release. Others I know havent had a problem also. Hell out of all the consoles(I have tons of systems) Ive had I have yet to need service on them. The 360 definitely has its place in the gaming market, just like the Wii does. Im not a fan at all of Sony products, but I do buy their gaming consoles for the games that are on them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360_technical_problems

Check also youtube.com for XBOX 360 problems..

Maybe you were lucky to get a good console, but most people I know with a 360 have had problems with it. 33 to 35% of all the 360s have been returned for repairs

iggypop said:
i've opened up all the TCP ports on my router and turned off the firewalls and it still continues.
dont do that its totally not safe. but anyway your not the only one with ea nation problems, everyone has them. ea has yet to perfect there online system.

highroller said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360_technical_problems

Check also youtube.com for XBOX 360 problems..

Maybe you were lucky to get a good console, but most people I know with a 360 have had problems with it. 33 to 35% of all the 360s have been returned for repairs

well every console has technical problems, just check the tech support section of this forum and look at all the problems wii users are having

Which game? MOHH2?

For me I get lag during Strikers matches, sometimes really really bad lag that it almost freezes. I got MOHH2 yesterday and played some CTF with no noticeable lag. Pinpointing the cause of the problem for online gameplay can be difficult because there's so many variables. Have you tried putting the Wii IP address in the DMZ zone of your router?

iggypop said:
i'm really starting to hate this game ... i get disconnected about 40 seconds into an online game in certain rooms, it is getting really annoying. some rooms work fine, all of them have full bars, and i can connect no problem with mario strikers, all of the channels, guitar hero etc. so it HAS to be this crappy ea nation. i've opened up all the TCP ports on my router and turned off the firewalls and it still continues. i'd much rather have friend codes and random matches like in mario strikers, because at least they know what there doing. on a side note : i hope newer online FPS are waaaaaay better than this game, the maps are too small, the modes are boring ... i miss good old battlefield on the computer.

serisouly considering getting a 360 now

I HATE YOU EA GAMES!!! (well not all of ea, just this ea nation)

sorry guys just needed to vent!!!!!

must b ur internet connection cuz i never get disconnected ^^ good ol COX muhah

and i agree on a newer n better FPS moh2 seems to repetive now

wiimankris said:
well every console has technical problems, just check the tech support section of this forum and look at all the problems wii users are having

I also strongly agree to this statement. Remember the PS2 problems that were rampant? I didnt know anyone directly with a problem PS2, but I read about the mass issues. I dont know, but I love my 360 along with the 24532937 other consoles I have. :yesnod: I still would like a PS3(dont have a huge draw for it yet), Sega Nomad, and I dont think I have a Sega 32X yet either.

BTW EA has become too big for their own good, and they kinda do whatever they want to do because they feel they can. :sad:

ive only had my wii a lil over a month and no technical problems yet besides a shaky hand icon on Mii creation screen (not even really a problem)

also for me i have a serious history of internet problems, in fact the wii is the first online-capabale gaming machine i have ever owned...my computer is shot when it comes to that, my ps2 i could never quite figure out and now that i have wireless and a wii its literally 2-3 clicks away from having full online access

and now a game like MOH H2 that ive never had before (only played bif fps' at friends house like halo, battlefield or cod) and i really like it, so far ive had absolutely ZERO lag, no server issues, no nothing

like someone said before, when it comes to online, theres so many variables u can hardly ever blame any one thing

Z3wpk said:
dont do that its totally not safe. but anyway your not the only one with ea nation problems, everyone has them. ea has yet to perfect there online system.

hey i'm not much of a tech guy (took me a good 3 hours to find out how to assign the wii and ip address, set it up as a DMZ, and open the ports recommended), so can you tell my why this is unsafe?? i still have a very strong firewall up on my computer, that is always on, i just turned off the one related to the router.

well then people could get into your internet connection and hack your whole system although its very unlikely but still it wont hurt to be safe. I'm just saying you shouldn't have any firewalls off for long periods of time but im sure you know that. Just trying to help :) good luck with the ea **** thoo

Back