ROSTER LEAKED? You Decide

HAHAHA!!! It would prolly convince me! Or at least, would have if you hadn't spilled the beans! XD

This is clearly a fake. First of all, the dude that posted it has no source. If he had one, then he wouldn't have to say "supposedly" in his post. He would have heard it straight from the dude at Prima.

Secondly, Shiek/Wind Waker Link/Marth/Ness all don't make sense as characters. All the Zelda stuff is TP themed, so Shiek and Wind Waker Link stick out way too much, especially Wind Waker Link. Also, I wouldn't know much about it since I don't make games, but wouldn't it be difficult to cel-shade one character and not the rest of the game? Marth and Ness have been replaced by Ike and Lucas, respectively.

Nice try, blogger dude, but it's clearly a fake.

Firstly I don't see the problem with Levesque's post?
It beats all those stupid screens we get, screens used in melee and people asking us if they are legit and etc. At least he had a solid list.

As for the roster, I'll believe what it is when I see it, or when someone on here beats me to it and posts it when they get the game :lol:

This post could have been posted by some guy who knew that the roster was coming out Dec.15th and said hey I could just post a fake one and say its offical. I need more proof than this.
I however hate 4 of the character coming in if this is real.

CantGetAWii said:
Firstly I don't see the problem with Levesque's post?
It beats all those stupid screens we get, screens used in melee and people asking us if they are legit and etc. At least he had a solid list.

As for the roster, I'll believe what it is when I see it, or when someone on here beats me to it and posts it when they get the game :lol:

i probably wont log on to wiichat until i unlock everything in brawl because i know everyones gonna make threads with the title "holy crap, * is in brawl" or "holy crap, level 4 of pits subspace has dante from DMC" an crap like that.

samXcor3 said:
i probably wont log on to wiichat until i unlock everything in brawl because i know everyones gonna make threads with the title "holy crap, * is in brawl" or "holy crap, level 4 of pits subspace has dante from DMC" an crap like that.

Hahahah... so true...... I'll probably just post around asking if people want to play subspace emissary with me or just battle.:smilewinkgrin:

laderer5 said:
Hahahah... so true...... I'll probably just post around asking if people want to play subspace emissary with me or just battle.:smilewinkgrin:

OMG TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT ONLINE CO OP!

pick me!!

you'll be second, hopefully my brother gets the game on release then we get too play online together unlocking all the chars.:lol: Just like melee.
If he doesnt want to ill pick ya. Just gotta rememer for 2 months.:lol:

my problem is that the dojo pretty much said ness isnt playable anymore and replaced with ness(which upsets me). but that list makes the dojo update a lie.....sooooo is sakurai lying or what.
i for 1 just dont believe that roster. plus ridely i cant see playable, plus how could they put krystal in there BEFORE putting Wolf in there?? he's fox's antagonist...i just have trouble believing falco and krystal get to represent star fox over Wolf.

LevesqueIsKing said:
More than 42? That number alone surpasses most everyone's predictions.

I think they'll be 50+

Remember Nintendo are putting alot of money into this for it to be good. And so far they're doing a GREAT job. More characters will be needed to finish the job
I think they'll be a total of 50-55 characters

DO you know how many 50 characters are <_< I mean think about that, it sounds possible but thats like really pushing the edge of the capabilities of the Wii CD i guess if you wana call it, It's hard to say how much memory is in there but one thing i did notice is that they arent using the Wii Controls as much so who knows, But it's hard to say budokai 3 had over 150 characters .. I guess anything is possible..

Back