SBB For Wii U/3DS

what about zoroark?

Tie a a rope around his neck and drop him off a cliff. Then eviscerate the body and bottle his heart, his intestines, and his lungs while pulling his body across a bed of nails. Incinerate the rest and scatter the ashes over the grave of Justin Bieber. I do not want another Lucario without bringing Mewtwo back!

Well boo hoo, u can all go lay in a ditch somewhere and mope........i love Fire Emblem as much as all of u, im just sayin we should shake up the line-up thats all......god, give me a brake. XI

Well I am not just a fire emblem fan..... i am also a marth main.

Last edited by a moderator:
as you can tell i have talked to a lot of newb brawlers, A LOT of them.

You and me both, bro. :lol:

if any, for ounce they should shaft marth, just to see peoples reactions.....

So you WANT Nintendo to troll us all? .-. Yeah, let's get rid of every Mario character, Captain Falcon, and put a Nintendog as a real character. Just to see how many SSBU reservations get canceled.

Marth stayed from Melee for a reason, and he's definitely here to stay. He's the main character in their first series, and as I mentioned, a remake of his second game came out only a year ago. If they got rid of 'em, I can assure you that people would rage. Hard.

Tie a a rope around his neck and drop him off a cliff. Then eviscerate the body and bottle his heart, his intestines, and his lungs while pulling his body across a bed of nails. Incinerate the rest and scatter the ashes over the grave of Justin Bieber. I do not want another Lucario without bringing Mewtwo back!

... Zoroark definitely wouldn't be another Lucario, bro. Weren't you just talking about how clones don't exist? xD

And to actually say something convincing, they really wouldn't play similar. Lucario is, essentially, the martial arts pokemon. You know it fights all kung-fu along with it's aura to do damage. Zoroark is nothing like that; it's not a pokemon that fights with precise and powerful movements like a Lucario would. It's literally a beast. It'd sort of be like if Wolf was a pokemon, actually; I can see Zoroark using a lot of moves with pulses of dark energy and a lot of slashing. Zoroark would probably be more powerful than Lucario, too; faster as well if Sakurai decides to factor in actual stats from the pokemon games.

Not to mention Lucario and Zoroark share almost no moves. >___>

TBH, now that I'm thinkin' about a beastly Zoroark, I want it in the game lol. As a pogeymanz fan, I love Lucario, one of my personal. But I want a pokemon more aggressive in SSBU, just like how I compared Zoroark's possible fighting style to Wolf. I'd hate to see Lucario go in exchange for Zoroark either way, though. =/

So you WANT Nintendo to troll us all? .-. Yeah, let's get rid of every Mario character, Captain Falcon, and put a Nintendog as a real character. Just to see how many SSBU reservations get canceled.
We've been trolled by Nintendo before. Remember Ocarina? How about that water temple?

... Zoroark definitely wouldn't be another Lucario, bro. Weren't you just talking about how clones don't exist? xD

And to actually say something convincing, they really wouldn't play similar. Lucario is, essentially, the martial arts pokemon. You know it fights all kung-fu along with it's aura to do damage. Zoroark is nothing like that; it's not a pokemon that fights with precise and powerful movements like a Lucario would. It's literally a beast. It'd sort of be like if Wolf was a pokemon, actually; I can see Zoroark using a lot of moves with pulses of dark energy and a lot of slashing. Zoroark would probably be more powerful than Lucario, too; faster as well if Sakurai decides to factor in actual stats from the pokemon games.

Not to mention Lucario and Zoroark share almost no moves. >___>

TBH, now that I'm thinkin' about a beastly Zoroark, I want it in the game lol. As a pogeymanz fan, I love Lucario, one of my personal. But I want a pokemon more aggressive in SSBU, just like how I compared Zoroark's possible fighting style to Wolf. I'd hate to see Lucario go in exchange for Zoroark either way, though. =/

i know what you are talking about but i ment no more new gen. of pokemon. If you can't tell pokemon is going overkill. i was already shaking my head when lucario came on the seen.

We've been trolled by Nintendo before. Remember Ocarina? How about that water temple?

Don't remind me. :sick:

well then; Troll On!!! Let the Rage b Unleashed!! Nintendo owes us!! And ya bring MewTwo bak.......

srry SSBFreak if u dont like wat i hav to say....as they say "we can Agree 2 Disagree" we all hav diff ideas on the matter, but as we all know Kid Icarus is slowing down the SSB process alot, so who knows maybe Nintendo will surprise us all.....point blank.....

At least we can both agree that we want a new pkmn in the game so.......

Last edited:
Ok i don't have nothing against Pokemon, I love pokemon and also i have my favorites, but we have to think a little. Ok there are 6 Pokemon characters in SSBB (including IV., SQU, and CHA.)
there are 6 pokemon characters... and to my surprise
there are 6 mario's characters too, OMFG!!! thats amazing...
NO, IT'S NOT AMAZING.
Ok, seriously we are trying to equlibrate this game, Mr.Mr wants Pichu and Mewtwo back and also wants that Jigglypuff stay for the next ssb game, he don't want Zoroark for the next game (i disagree). I prefer Pichu and Jigglypuff out, Mewtwo returns and Zoroark as a newcomer. Now in all the pokemons that exist they put a god damm Pichu... dude there are more badass pokemons than a pichu like ZOROARK!!! (Better ask JUSTIN BIEBER if pichu can be his b#!ch before Zoroark or lucario kill him)

srry SSBFreak if u dont like wat i hav to say....as they say "we can Agree 2 Disagree" we all hav diff ideas on the matter, but as we all know Kid Icarus is slowing down the SSB process alot, so who knows maybe Nintendo will surprise us all.....point blank.....

At least we can both agree that we want a new pkmn in the game so.......

Diff ideas (i know i but I cant' be in silence for ever), and you remind me something IT'S CALLED... PIT (Kid Icarus) I don't you guys but never listened before him after the SSBB and my first reaction to him was: WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY?!(GAY?!) . I my opinion brawl would be perfect with another character.

Ok i don't have nothing against Pokemon, I love pokemon and also i have my favorites, but we have to think a little. Ok there are 6 Pokemon characters in SSBB (including IV., SQU, and CHA.)
there are 6 pokemon characters... and to my surprise
there are 6 mario's characters too, OMFG!!! thats amazing...
NO, IT'S NOT AMAZING.
Ok, seriously we are trying to equlibrate this game, Mr.Mr wants Pichu and Mewtwo back and also wants that Jigglypuff stay for the next ssb game, he don't want Zoroark for the next game (i disagree). I prefer Pichu and Jigglypuff out, Mewtwo returns and Zoroark as a newcomer. Now in all the pokemons that exist they put a god damm Pichu... dude there are more badass pokemons than a pichu like ZOROARK!!! (Better ask JUSTIN BIEBER if pichu can be his b#!ch before Zoroark or lucario kill him)

Ok, obviously you have not lived in the Pokémon Golden Age. The age where Lucario and Zoroark never existed. Once upon a time, their was only 151 Pokémon. The Pokémon anime was still on TV and everyone watched it. One of the most loved characters was Jigglypuff. Jigglypuff is BA. Not Zoroark. And yes SSBfreakCK, Magikarp is BA also. I mean who ever got exited about Feebas. He was not in the Golden Age. When Johto came on the scene, Pokémon was still a world wide hit. Pokémon Gold, Silver, and Crystal was an instant success. Everyone loved the new colored Pokémon game. Since Pikachu was the most popular Pokémon, Pichu became very popular (not as much as Pikachu though). Then came Hoenn and Pokémon started to become overkill. Then Shinnoh was born. By then Pokémon was not as popular as it was years ago. When Unova came to the DS the anime died. As you can see it is just not game popularity but fan popularity. Anyway it would be hard to remove Jigglypuff because she was in the original Smash Bros. and in Melee not to mention Brawl. And about the 6 Mario characters and 6 Pokémon characters: If enough people complain about that then Nintendo would be obligated to cut people. I want as many characters Nintendo can fit. I wanted the Forbidden 7 and all the "clones" they got rid of in Brawl. And they where cut.

Borg, to you I am Mr. Evil Demonic Pichu Guy.

Last edited:
Ok, obviously you have not lived in the Pokémon Golden Age. The age where Lucario and Zoroark never existed. Once upon a time, their was only 151 Pokémon. The Pokémon anime was still on TV and everyone watched it. One of the most loved characters was Jigglypuff. Jigglypuff is BA. Not Zoroark. And yes SSBfreakCK, Magikarp is BA also. I mean who ever got exited about Feebas. He was not in the Golden Age. When Johto came on the scene, Pokémon was still a world wide hit. Pokémon Gold, Silver, and Crystal was an instant success. Everyone loved the new colored Pokémon game. Since Pikachu was the most popular Pokémon, Pichu became very popular (not as much as Pikachu though).

......... I already kwow that history men, i know, i know, i know, i live with first pokemons too men, the pokemon blue and crystal editions are my childhood. I have my fav pokemons just like you and i have spent like 2 years of life playing pokemon ... i just want NEWcomers for the next sbb. (I always have hated jigglypuff men she always have make me mad )

Last edited:
......... I already kwow that history men, i know, i know, i know, i live with first pokemons too men, the pokemon blue and crystal editions are my childhood. I have my fav pokemons just like you and i have spent like 2 years of life playing pokemon ... i just want NEWcomers for the next sbb. (I always have hated jigglypuff men she always have make me mad )
Don't be hatin' on Jigg my friend... You are on very shaky ground right now. If you have not noticed Jigglypuff is Tier S in Melee.
O and I have played Pokémon since it came out.

Last edited:
u 2 crack my up lol XD.....yes zammy is lame, no i dont hate jiggy, she just wasnt a fav. no big deal, i prefer pichu over pikachu, and borg watch your mouth, u might be walkin' on sunshine like i am.

At Nintendo's E3 conference, they announced a new Smash Bros. game for the Wii U and 3DS. What do you think about this news, and what characters do you think should make it in? Discuss.
Lies!!!! All Lies!!! jk, no really though, as i said b4 thx to pit and his new ****ing game we gotta wait longer.....it kool though, i got u guys 2 chat with till then X)

Lies!!!! All Lies!!! jk, no really though, as i said b4 thx to pit and his new ****ing game we gotta wait longer.....it kool though, i got u guys 2 chat with till then X)

Yeah... us.
Stuck with us.
What could be worse.
Having to chat with us till SSBU.
Then chat about it till the next one comes.

Last edited:
And yes SSBfreakCK, Magikarp is BA also.

=D

Everyone's got their own opinions on pokemon, that's for sure. Your's and mine don't match up at all, aside from the fact that Hoenn was the weakest generation of all time. :lol: I say the anime went **** at the same time, too. It never recovered, but I believe the games certainly did; I thoroughly enjoyed Diamond, Pearl & Platinum, as well as Black & White. And trust me when I say, pogeymanz is still insanely popular with kids, just as it was. As we get older, less people our age like it, but more of the youngsters get into it. Just because one generation failed doesn't mean all subsequent ones are garbage, eh?

That is, unless you've played DPP and BW. Then I can't argue with ya, since I can't argue with an opinion. :lol:

... Wait a ****ing minute, when did this turn into a pokemon thread? ¬_¬

That is, unless you've played DPP and BW. Then I can't argue with ya, since I can't argue with an opinion. :lol:

... Wait a ****ing minute, when did this turn into a pokemon thread? ¬_¬

Yes i played all Pokémon games.
And it turned Pokémon when the clash of the titans Jigglypuff and Magikarp.
And yes i admit that Magikarp is boss...

Back