SBB For Wii U/3DS

it would be great if you could get a better stage building set more backgrounds and space and lets have some good levels desigh more like summit or the fire embblem catsle no side scrolling (stupid dk falls). they could also have achivements like (no need for smashing:ko a opponent without a smash attack 3 times) and others. I would like to see a new feature like a tag team mode online with firends or alone you can swicth between characters on your side and sometihing like marvel vs campcom where your side line pals hop in and like use an attack like there specials or tilt attack and they home in to your opponent. I would like them to bring back mewtwo with better specials plus a final smash where he fires a giant pshyco cut that you control like pikachus final but not so slippy and mabey megaman to make up for mml 3 legends cancel and since they keep making remakes on wii ware probably protoman too! lets change luigis final smash to a negative bomb luigi makes a huge bomb that sucks in a opponents and blows them up the bomb also rapidly gets hurt when cacthed that would be better and improve his fire balls they can charge up like lucarios aura blast but a little longer and faster with better range.

More online modes. Id like to see endless battles and a mode where winner stays but they keep all their damage (Okay.... no. That last one is stupid). Of course there should be online lobbies and such. No more going on sites to see friend codes and hoping for that person to come online. Make it so that the "everyone" brawl option allows for more than just 2 on 2 and free for all item matches. Lets get 1 on 1 and triples with/without items.

More online modes. Id like to see endless battles and a mode where winner stays but they keep all their damage (Okay.... no. That last one is stupid). Of course there should be online lobbies and such. No more going on sites to see friend codes and hoping for that person to come online. Make it so that the "everyone" brawl option allows for more than just 2 on 2 and free for all item matches. Lets get 1 on 1 and triples with/without items.

Without a doubt, Brawl's wi-fi was lackluster and could be improved by a five years old's ideas. They rushed it terribly, since it was the last part of Brawl's programming.

Wi-fi itself needs better services and servers, noone can deny how shitty they are. The WiiU also needs to be fully capable of not having any sort of lag/buffering issues if **** gets crazy on-screen, regardless of internet connections.

Much more convenience is needed; as said above, With Anyone is 2v2 or Free For All (FFA) has absolutely no set rules or anything, be it by lobby or host. I still don't know how stage choice and how items allowed and their frequency is allowed on With Anyone. I believe a rotation system is simply best; everyone gets their turn of fighting options (items, stage, or even special brawl options which I'll get into more) regardless of who wins or loses, and the randomizer doesn't **** anyone over. This would simply be better, without a doubt.

More variety is also needed in the Brawls. ALWAYS timed matches without stock, with FFA and team battle only is just boring. Certain lobbies/another mode option that allows Special Brawl alongside the roulette system for the multitude of options you can change for Brawl would be awesome, too. If people get bored of teams or FFA, they can go zany on With Anyone, but with crazy Special Brawls. I'd use that constantly, lol.

And finally, a more efficient FC system, if not ditching FCs for something better, like Xbox Live tags. If FCs are still retained, as I mentioned a few days back in the thread, we need to be able to give and accept FC registration requests when on With Anyone, any mode. Like when you're Brawling a friend and someone your friend registered, but you haven't shows up, they or you can send an FC requests on the character select screen. If that was always available, that'd be great. I rarely find good Brawlers on With Anyone, and with I do, it's a shame I can't add them. =/

And of course, all that jazz with the rating systems, finding opponents of similar skill (noobs don't get owned and are given a chance to get better, pros can play with people in their own league, and not waste their time getting worse by fighting idiots), etc. That's definitely what I'd want the most, out of all online features.

I want DLCs for the next one.

hmmm, Nintendo might be tempted to patch the glitches that makes Smash Bros. so good.

hmmm, Nintendo might be tempted to patch the glitches that makes Smash Bros. so good.

What glitches, bro? :lol: Gigapuff and glitches like that aren't exactly a problem to gameplay if that's what ya mean, lol.

What glitches, bro? :lol: Gigapuff and glitches like that aren't exactly a problem to gameplay if that's what ya mean, lol.
Yeah it is. Gigapuff gives me nightmares. You'll never experience a true one until she's in there. *shiver* ...never...again...

Gigapuff never really gave me a problem. It was Giga Bowsers and Land masters (me being one of them) that got annoying. But they arent really problems. Im also concerned about the price of the new smash.

What's the name of the girl in star fox Adventure? You know the hot foxy lady fox with that staff?
Sure would like to see a few more female fighters in the next one.

A yes, I wont complain if she gets a ticket to the SSBU. If I remember correctly she was playable on the star fox adventures in the beginning. and had some moves to?
Hmm, maybe I'll check it out this weekend?

Coooool I didn't know about this lol
http://krystalarchive.com/images/brawlscreenshots/

She had no moves in The first GC title. But she DID however join The Starfox crew at the end of the game.

In a personal opinion, getting out of the topic of characters, stages and...I would like to see more solo gameplay modes, i mean like classic mode, the only way to have challenge in classic mode is putting the difficulty on intense,AND... it's already very classic; or like the event mode, the events are so easy "LIKE THE BOWSER BROS" OR "CLEANING HOUSE IN SKYWORLD" ""EVENTS"" , even when you are playing on hard mode (Should be intense mode and I only remember that the 41 event is hard). I want really challenges and more than 41 events please. All star mode is retarded, Stadium is funny and take a lot of hours of entertainment in cruel brawl and boss battles,subspace emmisary it's just for quick character unlocks, and training well is very usefull.

Here is what i'm talking about, only noobs find this hard:
[video=youtube;ZHVjQqoteHQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHVjQqoteHQ[/video]
(LOLOL , noob playing)

Last edited:
Back