Smash Bros. Brawl – Wii's Most Important Game Of 2007?

that was a good read.

I think nintendo have gone all out on this one and i just hope nintendo take thier time on it becuase if any console or game deserves this much attention it's nintendo, they have been the core of gaming even before the word 'gaming' was used in a 16-bit sense.

once again, awsome post.

i bet the other third party characters are nights (sega), rayman, maybe sonic (sega), crash bandicoot,

crash bandicoot has an upcoming wii game and has had some gba games, so does nights(have an upcoming wii game), sonics had many, and rayman has had a few games on nintendo platforms,

PM ME ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THESE CHARACTERS IN BRAWL!!!

Nice article. It'd truly be a wet dream come true should Crono be in Brawl. :drool: Unfortunately it's indeed highly unprobable. :(

As much as I dislike Sora, he's a likely candidate. And Sonic is the most probable entry.

Oh but you will be.

Wiily Good said:
I'm not buying SSBB. It looks like a stupid game to me.

:scared: -- "Don't flame me"

You will be flamed :devil: muhahahaha!!!! FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

A well written article, well done. I am particularly looking forward to brawl even though i have never played the other smash bros games, please forgive me. More online play sounds good to me, bring it on!

It's funny how this will be the best game of the year simply because games like MGS4, FF13, Star Craft 2 are being delayed till next year. It's a possibility that they will add Cloud, Liquid, Sonic, Fei, Elly, and many other characters based on the composer list.

Very good article! Well stated and everything.

I want to see Sonic in there. Sonic's been around an extremely long time in the game world, and the games are still keeping fandom, so he needs some recognition. As to who else might be in there.....Better not be any more friggin pokemon. I love the Pokemon games, but in a beat em up, they just don't belong. Snake is perfect for this game, though! And Sonic, too! Heck, maybe a Belmont'll be in there. But that's just dreamin. All of those KH-fanatics are gonna get their Sora...

I think Pikachu has always suited the franchise well and I think one of the main hypes about this game is the legendary Solid Snake, can't wait to be him in the game as well Sonic if they decide to bring him it it will be awesome with the characters they have lined up

Dj Trooper said:
A well written article, well done. I am particularly looking forward to brawl even though i have never played the other smash bros games, please forgive me. More online play sounds good to me, bring it on!
o_O umm the composer list has nothing to do with who is in brawl.......AT ALL X_X.

Back