Smash Bros. Brawl – Wii's Most Important Game Of 2007?

no lie
SSBB is by far going to be the best game of 07 for Wii
im not much of a fan on MP3 but iono..

i agree it will be numero uno

(that is mexican for #1) just for all you who don't know cause ya'll don't live in the south

Well it's kind of a shame all of the good SSBB disscusion threads were DELETED. See the newest thread in the SSBB forum area for more info from my new thread...and why aren't there any avatars?

Pit (Kid Icarus) said:
o_O ummm...the composer list has nothing to do with who is gonna be in Brawl......AT ALL X_X.

Actually it could have a significant impact because the composers are from the companies who own those characters. They may make the music for those characters while nintendo reanimate them for Brawl and give them movesets and such. :yesnod:

ssbb will own all the other games coming out this year even mario party 8 which aint that bad of a game even for older people

i have to disagree with 'yall, i think that moh heroes 2 is the most important, it is gonna put us up there for online against ps3 and 360 whether u like it or not, yah there wont be headset capabilities, but who gives, u dont see halo 3 with 32 players online! come on lets get with it people! :)

Few fighting games are fun, and online. Markets that have no competition get insane sales. Look at WoW. Because no one can make a decent MMO anymore, WoW has 9 million subscribers. Find markets people gave up on, revive them, and gamers will follow in mass.

tylertulli said:
i have to disagree with 'yall, i think that moh heroes 2 is the most important, it is gonna put us up there for online against ps3 and 360 whether u like it or not, yah there wont be headset capabilities, but who gives, u dont see halo 3 with 32 players online! come on lets get with it people! :)

God I hate Medal of Honour. Ew. Galaxy is Ninty's quality product.

Back