Smash Bros. Melee glitch

Axtlar

Del fuego he resurgido...
Nov 26, 2006
Houston Tx.
Wii Online Code
7688-9638-8193-7668
Hey everyone, this here is a glitch me and my bro got while playing Melee a long time ago and now I'm finally showing it:

IMG_1924.jpg

IMG_1925.jpg

IMG_1926.jpg

We had Mr. Game and Watch, Young Link as cp, Fox as cp and Kirby, I was kirby and my bro Game and Watch, Kirby apparently swallowed Young Link, but I don't remember exactly how or what happened, that at a certain moment, Young Link Kirby had Mr Game and Watch's sausage pan.. it surprised us. Just thought I shared this with you guys.

well you see, chuck norris slept with multiple women, so young link and game and watch are most-likely his sons, like 98% of the world population, therefor young link and game and watch are step brothers....

and when kirby swallowed y.l. he got some of g&w's powers as well(since g&w probably got them from chuck norris)

there's probably other factors as well like mr. t and ben mulroney but i don't want to get too tecnical

Seems like the actual cause! very well done, my friend.

43. Frying Pan Kirby -- Kirby holds on to a frying pan throughout the entire battle.

Go to mushroom kingdom and select GW and Kirby (and any other two you like) have kriby suck up GWs power and go to the top layer of bricks back roll until you are on the very edge of the top row facing the middle, use the b attack and hold it down you should hear a weird chime, then use b again and it should turn the frying pan gray. At this point taunt and you will be holding on to the pan still then you can use any attack or suck up another power and retain control of the pan.

Source

This is for Mushroom kingdom only, so I don't know how you did yours. It'd be cool if you could find out how you did that!

Yeah I would like to know also so that we all could play as Kirby with a frying pan

just click on the link below......its an old glitch...(explains everything)

theres more glitches too....

Last edited:
Back