Sonic Games you think should be made!!!

Look at the word "mainly"

I wish I had SegaSonic the Hedgehog. And I DO have Drift and Labyrinth. Though you weren't talking to me haha.

I did look at the word but it can be a excuse for not owning any of them on there original consoles or any of the really good ones

SegaSoinc the hedgehog is a real pain to play due to the control's
Its also a pain to get due to its arcadeness

Gotcha. And yeah very hard to get. Sadly I don't have any of the original consoles, but I have several Sonic Collections.

remember my ideas for Sonic?!

yes and you want more of what ruined sonic. chaos, all the extra characters, some kind of gimic; those all ruined sonic. you seem to think they're great.
bodine isn't a sonic hater, he an original fan, one of the people that like old sonic and not the crappy new one.
Thank God! Somebody who sees the light!

S.S. said:
And in fact, the people who only like the original Sonic or only like the new Sonic are both the same: close minded.

We aren't referring to me are we? I never claimed to like ONLY the older games. Though I do find them to be better. But I enjoyed the Adventure series though they would start his downfall, and I would have LOVED Unleashed if it weren't for the night stages. To me, if new Sonic games were like the day stages of unleashed, they'd be great. Simple, classic, somewhat addictive, fast. Just like it should be.

We aren't referring to me are we? I never claimed to like ONLY the older games. Though I do find them to be better. But I enjoyed the Adventure series though they would start his downfall, and I would have LOVED Unleashed if it weren't for the night stages. To me, if new Sonic games were like the day stages of unleashed, they'd be great. Simple, classic, somewhat addictive, fast. Just like it should be.

Referring to everyone who only likes the classics. Nobody in particular. And the Adventure games weren't what began the downfall, it was Heroes (though I still liked it =/)

And I wasn't a huge fan of Unleashed to be honest. Yeah, it was fun, but not as fun as I had hoped. I didn't mind the night stages at first but the really REALLY long ones piss me off when doing the challenges.

How about a Sonicblastman Chao crossover
DAT WOD B FAT YO :)

they should make sonic the hedgehogDS

they should make sonic the hedgehogDS

Lets see there's
Sonic Rush
Sonic Rush adventure
Sonic Chronicles
Sonic Classic Collection

I think theres a few Sonic games already

I mean a update of sonic the hedgehog(1991) where its just sonic and eggman

um u all do no that segas making a 2d sonic next year right? its on g4 a long time ago like november

It's Project Needlemouse. Basically Sonic gets the MegaMan 9 treatment. I made a thread for it a while back...

Back