Sony Strikes Back

So it's obvious that they don't target the kids or teens audience..... But hey kiddie games are games made by disney and the others. you made the wii sounds like a kids game only. You could phrase that better than that. Its a multi-audiences friendly system. but anyway the kiddie word is for disney games and stuff. Spongebob and etc..

They probablly over did it though thats how i feel. No game needs to cost 600bucks.

OMG long post. Shift you made my eyes bleed. Ever hear of just posting the link and summarizing? You sure you didn't fail English class? Any teacher will tell you, your post was too freaking long.

Sony can't strike anything until sales improve drastically. Here's some actual news that would help you guys understand why developers are struggling with the PS3.

Summary: Only 25 games have been made completely with multi core coding so far. http://www.gamespot.com/news/6168900.html

sagema said:
OMG long post. Shift you made my eyes bleed. Ever hear of just posting the link and summarizing? You sure you didn't fail English class? Any teacher will tell you, your post was too freaking long.

More trolls coming out of the closet. Learn to READ.

How is that trollin? lmao the dude is being honest. I thought it was to long because it took up the full length of three post..I still have to go back and read the last two post lmao or do you mean troll as in those creatures?

sagema said:

Sony can't strike anything until sales improve drastically. Here's some actual news that would help you guys understand why developers are struggling with the PS3.

Summary: Only 25 games have been made completely with multi core coding so far. http://www.gamespot.com/news/6168900.html
Sagema, no need to just barge in and be ignorant. Any English teacher would be sad that you didn't read that. It's about 1/1000 the length of a book, and you read plenty of those in school....if you look at it like that, not very long.

Sorry, but you sound like a major Nintendo fanboy (I am as well, to a degree); for better or for worse...

*EDIT*
hotpotato78 said:
How is that trollin? lmao the dude is being honest. I thought it was to long because it took up the full length of three post..I still have to go back and read the last two post lmao or do you mean troll as in those creatures?
But, he didn't need to come in here just to post that with no attempt at using his eyes/brain. A worthless post IMO.

I hear ya. lol But even though i thought it was long i still made an attempt to read it but when i look at how long it was, i was like WHOA! Because i hate reading and i only read stuff when it's for a grade lol...... Yeah he could have come in a little smoother with it though

ay ssbb_lover i lied, that thing took up 5 post man. Damn! lol Trolling is saying stuff like the ps3 sucks. When you makes statements like that is causes someone to flame on you.

hotpotato78 said:
I hear ya. lol But even though i thought it was long i still made an attempt to read it but when i look at how long it was, i was like WHOA! Because i hate reading and i only read stuff when it's for a grade lol...... Yeah he could have come in a little smoother with it though
He could've cut out a couple of the questions (the ones pertaining to GFX, etc.). But you (the reader) can do that yourself, just skip over what you don't find interesting. If you noticed, in my 1st post after discussing whatever I was discussing I skipped about 3 paragraphs by saying "Then there's a bunch of GFX questions...". Lol, I don't want to hear about 1080gb and the flargle-migajigger hardrive connected to the sonic-cyberboard chip as well the monstrocracklejackson....

That stuff just seems like jibber-jabber to me, all I need to know is if it has:

- bad graphics

- okay graphics

- medium graphics

- great graphics

- excellent graphics

Much easier that way. :D

*EDIT*
hotpotato78 said:
ay ssbb_lover i lied, that thing took up 5 post man. Damn! lol Trolling is saying stuff like the ps3 sucks. When you makes statements like that is causes someone to flame on you.
Damn, I read all of that. :tard:

And ya, trolling is like if you see a thread called "Updated Graphics for the PS3"; then you go in there and say, "It's not all about gfx anyways. PS3 sucks hahhaaaha" Usually trollers are those who think they HAVE TO POST ON EVERY THREAD THEY CLICK ON, when all they have to do when they know they can't be productive is just not post.

I hate trolls...

Last edited:
hotpotato78 said:

Reading is awsome. I would pick a good book over a game any day, the bigger the book the better. But thats just the difference between you and I.

I made the questions in bold, so there was no need to read it all if you wanted to see how the guy responded to a specific question. I know you are here to support your fellow wiifriends, but its getting a bit rediculous at this point. I come under attack by these same people on a daily basis, nothing new ever changes. Its always, omg my eyes bleed, or you nintendo hater this, or change my daiper that.. Its getting old.

Celestial said:
Anyone explain what "trolling" is for me?

Trolls can be existing members of a community that rarely post and often contribute no useful information to the thread, but instead make argumentative posts in an attempt to discredit another person, more often than not based on what they thought was said rather than what was actually said by the other person, with the intent of provoking a reaction from others.

Thread Crapping" occurs when a person comes into a thread and posts something contrary to the spirit/intent of the thread, often derailing the discussion or turning it into an argument.

For example, coming into a thread about "The Greatest Beatles Album" and posting "The Beatles were overrated" is a thread crap. Another example: In a thread titled "I love my new Apple Macintosh!", someone posting "PCs are better and cheaper" is a thread crap. Master2Jedi is the king at this.
Trolls crap a lot.

Last edited:
"The short answer is, consumers will be surprised with how much the PS3 can do outside of gaming, and how intuitive it will be. Will they download digital pictures for the first time? No. But they'll see how much easier it is on a PS3 compared to what they've done traditionally on a PC. How intuitive and how all-encompassing the machine is will surprise consumers who already own it, and those who haven't bought it yet."

Yowza. You must be able to psychicly(sp?) download pictures, because I thought Right Click > Save As > Save was pretty easy.

But anyways, that has got to be, by far, the largest post I have ever seen.
I'd need about 20 of me to get through it all due to my attention span for forum posts...

Trulen said:
"The short answer is, consumers will be surprised with how much the PS3 can do outside of gaming, and how intuitive it will be. Will they download digital pictures for the first time? No. But they'll see how much easier it is on a PS3 compared to what they've done traditionally on a PC. How intuitive and how all-encompassing the machine is will surprise consumers who already own it, and those who haven't bought it yet."

Yowza. You must be able to psychicly(sp?) download pictures, because I thought Right Click > Save As > Save was pretty easy.

I'd need about 20 of me to get through it all due to my attention span for forum posts...

haha yeah, i agree. That part did make me laugh when i read it too. Some times i wonder if he meant downloading pictures from a digital camera or memory stick or something.

Trulen said:

L
M
F
A
:lol:

Trulen said:
Exact opposite around for me. My attention span grows when reading forum posts. ^_^

I read the first post of the article and could not bear to read the whole thing. I have never seen such a display of unabashed misplaced optimism. The things that that guy from Sony says has SO MUCH misinformation it's insane. Of course, he's going to try to give PSP a positive spin, but this guy has his head in the sand. He's even worse than the trolling Sony fanboys on the internet. An article like that doesn't amount to Sony "striking back". It's more like damage control.

Last edited:
Back