Squeal on cheaters!!!

00steve is not a cheater. I play with him all of the time and he most likely picked up a strata(prolly mine :yesnod:) and just was cooking a nade when he got killed. Dont call people cheaters unless you KNOW what you are talking about CHAMP!

He admitted to it. I wasn't trying to be a jerk, I was just saying I was a little upset. I've played with 00steve on numerous occasions and know him to not be a cheater, so it threw me off. Thanks for the honesty, 00steve. Hope to see you guys on sometime for some good, clean killing. :)

Vindication!! thanks for others noticing the cheaters. nothing you can do. i just like to know any ahead of time so i can drop out of their groups! the best is to let them cheat and host quit one point before they win ( i only support host quits in this instance)

Thanks powdrdtstman!

[WH]OU812

dude had unlimited proxy mines...ivana spec-r...lvl 22 or 21

worst part was he was the host..i think i made him quit because i wouldn't stop shooting him in the face for a few minutes, and i was on his team. i was throwing grenades on his mines too.

i dont care if they r lvl with any kind of mines i just go out there and play to me playing a cheater helps me get better they make me expect things i normally wouldnt

I will keep that in mind next time we play the docks and you noob everyone the whole game.

Quitters are cheaters as well

Myself (NERF HERDER) and THRILLHOUSE were playing conflict and notice GEEEEZ was level 33 with a level 50 gun, so i decided to start this forum. I recommend quitting the game once you notice a cheater amongst your ranks. it ruins the game for everyone. PLEASE CALL THEM OUT ON IT!!!!

I have played with many who post on this site and many of you are legitimate players who are awesome. Goldeneye for the Wii is the first game I've really actually played since "007 64". There is only one true bond and its for the 64. As of now I am Lvl 51, soon to be 52. I and my seven year old daughter got to this point with long hours and hard work. Yes, I said my 7 yr old girl. Her best game was in heroes 26- kills 4- heroes 17- deaths. Yeah she is a camper and I am working on that. I say that is pretty impressive. She will learn the right way to play.
Cheaters only cheat themselves but HOSTS WHO QUIT, CHEAT EVERYONE! Just had three hosts this morning quit on me within the last 60 seconds. Very frustrating, check out my agency records. 17 days of play and ranked top 150 overall. Hard work pays off in the end and gives you a lot of pride.

Sounds like too many take the GAME too seriously. To me the weapons should be open to all in multiplayer, if I found a way to have any weapon (besides picking it up) I would. *shrug* if that ticked someone off, too bad its a GAME.

if everything was available right off the bat it would take away some of the fun of killing cheaters with the guns that you earned and take away some of the competitive aspsects of the game. I personally wouldn't like to see every one and thier grandmother running around with Ivanas and mastertons.

Myself (NERF HERDER) and THRILLHOUSE were playing conflict and notice GEEEEZ was level 33 with a level 50 gun, so i decided to start this forum. I recommend quitting the game once you notice a cheater amongst your ranks. it ruins the game for everyone. PLEASE CALL THEM OUT ON IT!!!!

I have played with many who post on this site and many of you are legitimate players who are awesome. Goldeneye for the Wii is the first game I've really actually played since "007 64". There is only one true bond and its for the 64. As of now I am Lvl 51, soon to be 52. I and my seven year old daughter got to this point with long hours and hard work. Yes, I said my 7 yr old girl. Her best game was in heroes 26- kills 4- heroes 17- deaths. Yeah she is a camper and I am working on that. I say that is pretty impressive. She will learn the right way to play.
Cheaters only cheat themselves but HOSTS WHO QUIT, CHEAT EVERYONE! Just had three hosts this morning quit on me within the last 60 seconds. Very frustrating, check out my agency records. 17 days of play and ranked top 150 overall. Hard work pays off in the end and gives you a lot of pride.

Shame on you for letting your 7 year old daughter play this violent game! Worryingly, you seem very proud of the fact. She would learn a lot more reading books and doing normal 7 year old girl things than playing hours and hours on a shoot-em-up. Shocking!!!

Different regions different parenting styles. Wisconsin does allow kids to deer hunt which is a lot different than a unrealistic video game. One which she picked up solely on her own and if I can help develop some bond skills which I almost think were hereditary, then I will. Not to mention she only plays occasionally when she is not playing outside, doing crafts or regular 7 year old girl stuff.

I agree. My five year old niece wanted to try, so i made her a name (I'm only 5) and so far she has 1 kill. it was hilarious to watch and gave some people easy exp in heroes.

Elohyme--Level 10, 30 kills in seven minutes in Sewer? Really?

hoimang GoldenEye 012039432771

Back