=SSBB= Character Suggestion: Mii

amirreza

WiiChat Member
Nov 4, 2007
I think this would be amazing if the Mii was a playable character. If I were to put the Mii into the game I would make the character creation similar to the modern WWE games. This is how I would work things out.

1.) Choose Mii:
Pick a Mii from your collection to start creating your character. Remember, your Mii character’s gender determines the gender of your character.

2.) Select Body Type:
You can choose from 3 classes: Lightweight, Middleweight, and Heavyweight. Maybe you could even unlock some weight classes later on with the tokens earned throughout the game [i.e. Featherweight and Super-Heavyweight]. Weight class affects your characters overall make up [Speed, Weight, Strength, Agility, etc]. Let’s give out examples for the 3 weight classes.
Lightweight characters [i.e. Fox] are very fast and agile and strong to an extent. However, they don’t weight much and get tossed around more easily than other characters. Heavyweight characters [i.e. Bowser] are somewhat sluggish and laggard. However they make up for that with awesome strength. Also their weight acts like an anchor and makes the character hard to throw around.
Middleweight characters [i.e. Mario] are well balanced in everyway. Not too strong, not too slow, etc. You get the picture.
Once you’ve picked the weight class you’re most comfortable with, we could move on to the next step.

3.) Select Height:
You can change your characters height from 3 selections: Short, Average, and Tall. This should affect your character is a way. My idea of this is that the shorter the character is, the slower. And if you’re tall, you run faster.
However, if you’re short, you could be more agile, while if you’re taller, you could be unnoticeably laggard [and an easy target due to size]. Average height is proportionally balanced.

4.) Select Body Shape:
Just for fun. You could be Skinny, Slim, or Fat.

5.) Select Attire:
Choose what your character wears. Give him/her a hat, a moustache, a dress, a pair of boxing gloves, EVERYTHING. I think this would be a neat feature. And maybe this could be done with the other standard SSBB characters as well [I doubt it]. I also suggest some clothes to be unlockable and only to be purchased with Smash Tokens.

6.) Pick a Final Smash:
I think there should be multiple Final Smashes to choose from. One of them should be the giant hand from the Mii Application picking up one or two of your opponents and throwing them off stage.[courtesy to samXcor3]. And there should be some uber-finals that should be unlocked through Smash Tokens.

7.) Give Your Character a Name:
You get the idea.

8.) Test Run Your Character:
If you aren't sure about how he/she attacks, moves around, or uses his/her final, test it out. Once done testing, either go back and edit your character or click save.

CONGRATS YOU JUST MADE YOUR CUSTOM Mii CHARACTER!!
I think there should be like a limit of 20 created Miis. And how to select your mii? When going to the character select, click the character Mii. Then a box will pop up showing all the customized Mii's you can play as. Pick one of them and get ready to brawl!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
So guys and girls, whatcha think?:lol:
And don't be shy to post your ideas as well. THIS I think is an idea Nintendo should consider giving a try.

Last edited:
i was going to just say wrong thread, but good idea, but I DONT THINK MODS SHOULD LOCK THIS because it's not just a suggestion, its an entire thread of a Mii character profile. this would go unnoticed along with the 1000 other posts in the suggested character thread so DONT DELETE THIS MODS.

good ideas. i dont understand how tall makes you an easy target though. lol its not like we cant see the short characters. i think that the miis attacks should be based on wii sports, b move could be throwing bowling balls, smash over could be baseball bat smash up could be golf club, smash down could be something i dunno, rapid A's could be boxing gloves, yu could get tennis balls hit with a racket in there, and final smash could be like a giant hand picking up and throwing the characters off the screen like someone whos picking up miis in the mii channel

samXcor3 said:
i was going to just say wrong thread, but good idea, but I DONT THINK MODS SHOULD LOCK THIS because it's not just a suggestion, its an entire thread of a Mii character profile. this would go unnoticed along with the 1000 other posts in the suggested character thread so DONT DELETE THIS MODS.

good ideas. i dont understand how tall makes you an easy target though. lol its not like we cant see the short characters. i think that the miis attacks should be based on wii sports, b move could be throwing bowling balls, smash over could be baseball bat smash up could be golf club, smash down could be something i dunno, rapid A's could be boxing gloves, yu could get tennis balls hit with a racket in there, and final smash could be like a giant hand picking up and throwing the characters off the screen like someone whos picking up miis in the mii channel

Pure genious. I love the Final Smash. There should be multiple final smashes to choose from when customizing your Mii...
Wait lemmie edit my original post.:wink:

samXcor3 said:

I disagree with this idea, I think it takes away from the real roster because then everybody would start creating all kinds of miis (example: Paris Hilton) and I think it would ruin smash bros. when you can fight Paris Hilton vs. Mario, in which case the name should be called Mugen (if anyone knows what I'm talking about). Now maybe, only maybe they should let the mii's be AT but I don't even like that because people would still create stupid people (Paris Hilton) as miis and then they would appear and to me that just wouldn't be Smash Bros.

JLU51396 said:
I disagree with this idea, I think it takes away from the real roster because then everybody would start creating all kinds of miis (example: Paris Hilton) and I think it would ruin smash bros. when you can fight Paris Hilton vs. Mario, in which case the name should be called Mugen (if anyone knows what I'm talking about). Now maybe, only maybe they should let the mii's be AT but I don't even like that because people would still create stupid people (Paris Hilton) as miis and then they would appear and to me that just wouldn't be Smash Bros.

very good point....dammit!

Excellent point. Too bad so many stupid people out there ruin the fun for us intellectuals. If those morons weren't out there making dumbsh*t characters like "Penis-Muncher" or "Paris Hilton" then this idea could work.

Cuz I would love to play as my Zoidberg Mii.

i'd probably only play as myself, or maybe brock from pokemon (cool face)

JLU51396 said:
Too bad there's stupid people, *sigh*.
Agreed. I blame the education system and the bullshit messages send to kids throught the media. [i.e. Hollywood, Fox News, etc.]

amirreza said:
Agreed. I blame the education system and the bullshit messages send to kids throught the media. [i.e. Hollywood, Fox News, etc.]

I agree... but WTF is wrong with Fox News?

steps 3 4 and 7 would of already been done when you first made the mii

step 5 should only be giving them weapons like a sword or gun (which would also affect the moves that they perform)

and good ideas

amirreza said:
Right-wing Propaganda.

I suggest CNN or your local network.

I thought the Right-Wing was the good wing and the left are the loons or is it the other way around.

JLU51396 said:
I thought the Right-Wing was the good wing and the left are the loons or is it the other way around.

Both ways are good. And they are both abused. However, left wing is abused far worse than right. I prefer to be in the middle.

Wanna see why I hate fox?
Heres an example:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1-eyuFBrWHs

First off, there is not one ****ing Iranian involved with the Al-Qaeda. The terrorsts involved are mostly of Arabic and I think Indian descent (have to double check on that). And I can't even explain the rest of the bullshit presented there. If I did, I might cause the server of this forum to crash. Just watch yourself.:lol:

Back