ssbb final smashes(predictions?)

in touch with the wii said:
pit think should use the power zeus to help him oh and zelda like links but when caught in the triforce zelda uses her sword to shoot energy blasts at the person rapidly

Uhm... I Don't Think They'll be Any Clone FS's...

I Think She'll Shoot A Barrage Of Light Arrows... :)

i think that Zelda would have two FSA's. Since zelda also transformed into sheik. But i think sheiks would be that she plays her Ocarina and makes everyone fall asleep or something along those lines. Zelda alone, well i have no clue on what hers would be alone. Pit i think might get Pegasus since he cant fly alone. and on his ''horse'' he rides along the stage slashing everybody, but while doing so you can try to dodge him and his unimaginable speed!

Acdude6 said:
donky kong might have a fs that makes tons of monkies run across the stage causing everyone to fall off.

DK Might call upon Diddy or the whole gang?

mushroomedmario said:
i was thinking something with his cocunut gun

but i want diddy kong(if he's in) to use his peanut pistols as his b move

so it would kind of inbalance things......

that's what i want

maybe he plays his bongo's or something

and everyone just watches

or maybe he eats a banana

the possibilities are endless

edit: actually hte more plausible one is that he'll use 'strong kong'(a move he used in dk64) and turn invinvcible

Last edited:
zelda should unleash the triforce and the three elements each swipe the character and fly off screen then theny get back together again and unleash the earth power and the other two?

Zeldas FSA i think will be unpredictable becuase she has two forms and who knows what there gonna be... Maybe she will have 2 FSAs one for zelda and one for shiek

snake plants a massive c4 and goes into his box then detonates it and everyone gets pwnt

Back