ssbb final smashes(predictions?)

mushroomedmario

ssb4life
May 5, 2007
Waterloo, ontario, canada
Wii Online Code
5701-4561-7633-7008
allright this thread is to predicting characters in ssbb's final smash attacks(commonly known as fsa)

basic02_070529a.jpg

The Final Smash is a secret skill that can be performed but once…and only after obtaining an item called the Smash Ball, which is a precious item, indeed.

The basic gist of it? I suppose you could say it’s kind of like a powerful and personalized hammer. (Or maybe not…)

You can look forward to experiencing the glowing personality behind each of the many Final Smashes!

(the stage tends to go dark)

here are the known ones

MARIO-Mario Finale
unleashes a fire storm across the stage
mario_070529c.jpg

LINK-Triforce Slash
traps the opponment in a triforce and slashes them repeadetly, then doing a final slash
link_070618c.jpg

PIKACHU-Volt Tackle
turns into a ball of electricity, then the player can direct this ball to chase down enemies
pikachu_070619c.jpg

BOWSER-Giga Bowser Transformation
transforms into gigabowser, an invinvible giant form of bowser, players can control him for a short period of time
bowser_070704b.jpg

SAMUS-Zero Laser
fires a huge laser, by the website, they're damage meters skyrockets
samus_070718b.jpg

..funny it's called "ZERO Laser" cause afterwards, she loses her suit and becomes zerio suit samus

DONKEY KONG-Konga Beat
he plays bongos...
donkeykong_070730c.jpg

PIT-Palutena's Army
Palutena sends soldier's to aid pit
pit_070809c.jpg

YOSHI-Super Dragon
He swallows a purple(blue +red) turtle shell
yoshi_070823d.jpg

as seen in the first trailer, kirby boils someone in a pot which is probably his fsa
kirbyboilmario.jpg

let's start okay?

my predictioin for wario is that he'll have a huge fart that he'll get launched up

and cover the screen with an atomic fart like and upside down v...or an n

so a bigger version of this
wario_070629e.jpg

which seems a bit original

but meh
(ps. did anyknow else notice that kirby is in the middle of wario's gas?)

Last edited:
ooooo i thought of the giga bowser transformation cooool

no final smash for wario yet

if the ice climbers are in brawl their final smash will be to transport everyone to their horrible level from melee

maybe but probabaly bot person i think pit will release thunder and strike down on everyone mamamamhahahahahoooohohohohohhaha

mr game and watch: bounce people off the stage with a trampoline

eh he never controled a metal gear before, he throws grenades or use's a nikada all over the platform

crap another good idea

wario2ooo said:
eh he never controled a metal gear before, he throws grenades or use's a nikada all over the platform

crap another good idea

but that's not final smash material(imo)

that would just be his regular moves

mushroomedmario said:
but that's not final smash material(imo)

that would just be his regular moves
no regular move throws 1 grenade

FS- THROWS GRENADES EVERYWHERE EVEN IN THE AIR

penguinphil said:
mr game and watch: bounce people off the stage with a trampoline

Mr. Game and Watch is not even confirmed for release in SSBB, I think we should stick with characters we know are going to be in brawl. I think Meta Knight's Final Smash will have something to do with a sword.

pit should have a fs that he makes a storm of light that takes alot of damgage if hit

Back