ssbb final smashes(predictions?)

It would be cool if yoshi's final was to turn into yoob the big yoshi from mario and luigi partners in time.And yoob can eat one enemy

Young Link's should be like the up move time a million.
Also, I found Bambi in Kingdom Hearts pretty useful thank you very much!

lucas said:
thanks.....now that donkey kong's been ensured as a charcter though what do u think his final smash will be? I'm guessing that he'll pull out his bongo drums and hurt every1, but I can't really think of how it would do any damage. any suggestions?

To be honest i think u may have edited ure post lol as that is exactly on the dot. (or u r psycic)

P.S i think D.K's Final smash is pitifully crap lol it sound shockingly boring i think he shud have hit the groung very hard and tones of banannas smash over each enemies head keeping them stuck in a pile of banannas so that D.K could then do more damage by smashing them up.

P.S D.K is only good because he has same initials as me D.K - David Kennedy

lol

P.S.S Yoshi and Kirby RULE

hmmmmm

okay this is my official prediction list, note im' going to list some characters that weren't confirmed yet,
diddy-given, rocks on his guitar and has a huge boom box beside him
luigi-boos rush out of his vacuum and covers tehj screen(kinda like beedrils or unknowns)
wario-big version of wario waft
snake-operates a metal gear
pit-a ray of light charges at pit(from the sky, from palutena) and he directs it with his mirror sheild
mr. game and watch-makes everyone else 2d, therefor making them weaker
jigglypuff-sings a loud song, therefor making everyone asleep(so she can do her b-down move)
fox-air strike
peach-does the freeze pciture thing in mario strikers charged?(which does a great amount of damage, and gives her time to do whatever)
i'll put more later, i'm not that creative right now

well i was just looking up metaknight on wikipedia and i think his fsa might have something to do with his companions, blade knight and sword knight, like they come to the stage, sorta liek pit's fsa but more like samurai goro or lyn(the assist trophies)

Meta Knight will probably make a giant blast with his sword. I've seen it in other games.

because if we made a new one you would say "this thread has been lready created"

and what does it matter, im' proud of this thread, as long as there are characters whose fsas have yet to be revealed this thread will go on

Back