SSBB graphics look...un-Wii-ish

Hoo yes, the graphics do look amazing! ^^ If graphics got any better than that though, truth be told, I wouldn't notice. I'd be too into the game. XP

I really do like the smooth touch in wii games like smash bros and Zelda TP. It just looks so surreal.

XD I still remember the dusts of cloud when you run in 64 though. Looking back on it, it really cracks me up. With love, of course. <3

Lol Minako that's true I remember that..it was the best game for me Mario 64. I enjoyed everytime Mario would say: Eeeer we goo!! when he gets a star.

Of course the graphics will look better. The Wii is two GCNs duct taped together. 480p 60 fps will seal the deal for me.

{Axtlár} said:
Eeeer we goo!!

HAHAHA! :lol: I dunno why that made me laugh so much xD!:lol:
Anyways, yeah the graphics look nicer ^^ anyway the game can have SNES graphics and I would still buy... well at least N64 graphics... :)

good Eye, yeah i've notice that the Graphics are really good..but you have to admit..The graphics for Melee when it first came out was a great change from the SSB one for 64.

Lol i had my SSBB pre ordered like months and months ago, as soon as i could, and as soon as dec 3rd comes im missing the entire day of school with my friend, (who is also buying a copy) and my girl. And wii will play all day!

LevesqueIsKing said:
Why did Nintendo have to release it on a Monday? Honestly?

First of all, I'm going to be dieing the entire day while I sit through school. Then I'm going to drive downtown like 120 mph (just got my license, W00T! (yes, I'm that young)) to go pick it up and probably get a ticket. And then my mom's going to yell at me to go to bed (parents are crazy) but I'm going to smuggle a tv into my room and pull an all nighter. AND THEN I HAVE TO SIT THROUGH SCHOOL THE WHOLE REST OF THE WEEK ON NO SLEEP.

Interesting. I imagine my day will be something like that also, except instead of sitting through school I'll be at work, and instead of driving downtown at 120mph. Ill be doing speed limit (worked at a funeral home/crematory for quite some time and now currently a hospital. You'd be amazed on how much that changed my daily habits.

And instead of parents getting crazy on me it will be my gf....wait my day wont be anything like yours. While im at work im sending my girl to pick up my copy. When I clock out and get home the wii will already be on and a beer sitting by my wiimote. But I guess the end result being alot of people will be in ssb heaven that day. But back to the topic. I would hope that the graphics would be better. I didnt spend my money on a new system for a melee mirror with more chars.

I think that the nintendo Wii has always had Software problems when it comes to graphics.. But really i bought the Wii for gameplay and just having some good ol' SSBB fun, And really i basically bought my Wii for 70% of just wanting to be able to play SSBB, ANYWAY.. The Wii has had alot of PS2 imports so NOW.. I'd say about now is when the Wii is showing it's true graphical powers.. But yeah they are actually pretty nice, The only thing is, Is that the POLYGON count is the exact same as the GC, And ps2, But the PIXEL count has grown about Twice as much, But in the end the Wii will win,
:3 no matter it be good graphics or bad :3

Back