SSBB graphics look...un-Wii-ish

No it's not possible if the company is good and prepared, for example, when Nintendo launched Zelda twilight, they made lots and lots of copies, and a lotta people bought the game, and there never was a short supply, there were always lots of copies of thi particular game in stores, because Nintendo knows that people like this game and they make lots of copies.

Alright, i was just wondering.

My friend just reserved Halo 3 a few days ago and we keep kidding him that he'll be lucky to get his copy by christmas XD

Haha, yeah as long as it's reserved he should be good to go. I reserved the last available copy of Brawl at GameStop but I think they've ordered more since then so it should be all good.

I reserved mine at Gamestop..I hope they don't plant a stamp on the box

Prolly not unless you buy it after release (like if it's on their shelves before you pick your copy up)

Yeah that's true..I have F-Zero GX, which I bought neww there and I had to wash the area where the stamp was, I hate those

Why did Nintendo have to release it on a Monday? Honestly?

First of all, I'm going to be dieing the entire day while I sit through school. Then I'm going to drive downtown like 120 mph (just got my license, W00T! (yes, I'm that young)) to go pick it up and probably get a ticket. And then my mom's going to yell at me to go to bed (parents are crazy) but I'm going to smuggle a tv into my room and pull an all nighter. AND THEN I HAVE TO SIT THROUGH SCHOOL THE WHOLE REST OF THE WEEK ON NO SLEEP.

Cant wait until the weekend after its released, and once that arrives, I wont be able to wait until Christmas Break.

*Imagines myself sitting downstairs playing Brawl on Christmas morning while the rest of my family is opening presents*

Lol..good future chronicles there, Leve..oh and congrats on your licence!

I will be going to an unkwown University class that morning, then I'll probably go to work and then I'll go pick up my brother and go buy it with him, and that'll be his birthday prsent(his bday is 10 dec. but we can't wait that long!!!) and we'll probably be playing the whole day and night

i think i'm ganna b sick from school moday and tuesday :p then go to school wed through friday so i can convince my parents to let me throw a party over the weekend

Same here, my parents would ground me for trying.

Hell, I could be puking my guts out and my mom will make me go to school o_O

My parents let me...I'm old enough, haha! I will be getting my own apartment soon probably too! so no one can tell me anything..I'll have to buy another Wii though, can't leave my brother empty handed, or better said: he wouldn't let me take the Wii

Haha, yeah I'll take my Wii when I move out...3 sisters no bros...they don't get $#!+ from me xD

Back