SSBB graphics look...un-Wii-ish

The graphics look awesome, although I wouldn't care much if they weren't this nice. They are a big step from melee, and I can't waittt.

mushroomedmario said:
dude what do items matter, like pokemon you see for two seconds and just like that thye're gone...

the characters and the stages are the main things.....

the stages look so kick-ass, like in the fire emblem stage, if you look at the trees in the background, they look so real, also everyone's hair looks realistic too(not so much mario's for some reason)

samus looks better in brawl than mp3
mario looks better in brawl than galaxy or any other mario game for that fact
and can you believe the graphics on kirby!?

i think looking at dk's level specifically, and little things like ike's hair, is where they put a lot of detail in....i could care less about the graphic's of the pokemon, unless they were n64 graphics
lmao no need to give me your rant. I didn't say anything about my opinion in my post, it was all fact.

I completely agree that it was a good move by Sakurai. Characters are out there the whole time, are up close when you pause the game, are just about everywhere. Whereas not only do items and pokemon only come out for short periods, but a lot of people turn them off.

I would play this game blindfolded and still enjoy it; sure the graphics look amazing, but if they looked like crap, I would not care.

LevesqueIsKing said:
lmao no need to give me your rant. I didn't say anything about my opinion in my post, it was all fact.

I completely agree that it was a good move by Sakurai. Characters are out there the whole time, are up close when you pause the game, are just about everywhere. Whereas not only do items and pokemon only come out for short periods, but a lot of people turn them off.
not everybody.. (imagines me beating my friend up with tons of lightsabers crates and on super tiny mode) man falcon kick goes so far...

no, the graphics arent that good.
ive compared the trailer where they unveil snake to more recent screens/trailers. the graphics are not as good as they show in most of the trailers. =/

idn i think it'd be easier to just put better graphics in the game rather than photoshop every single screenshot that they release....

stage09_070802a-l.jpg

look at the background and all the detail...it just looks so good

you guys gotta keep in mind though that this is just a 2.5 d game, it's probably easier to design/code than a 3d game...so it has to look awesome, and it truly does.

now ps360 obviously have better graphics that makes their virtual world look more real, but this is artistically really done well. thuly breathtaking the scenery is....and it looks real enough to me...

so lik what's with "Sakurai fooled you" yet you agree with me.....just like any game, you'll notice the graphics are done better with more important stuff....the character usually always looks better than everything else....i.

oh of course, the graphics do look amazing but they also did in SSBM. so its more just the SSB series than the console making the difference. ive always thought SSBM had the best graphics on the GC. but, when they release screenshots of the characters close up and doing fancy stuff they are pre-rendered and not the actual graphics, but from the normal SSB distance the characters will look amazing.

Sovieto said:
oh of course, the graphics do look amazing but they also did in SSBM. so its more just the SSB series than the console making the difference. ive always thought SSBM had the best graphics on the GC. but, when they release screenshots of the characters close up and doing fancy stuff they are pre-rendered and not the actual graphics, but from the normal SSB distance the characters will look amazing.

Very true! :O

Sovieto said:
no, the graphics arent that good.
ive compared the trailer where they unveil snake to more recent screens/trailers. the graphics are not as good as they show in most of the trailers. =/
That's because the screens are still shots. When put in motion the characters look even better.

And look at the Subspace Enemies update: the backgrounds in some of them are CRAZY detailed.

The artwork is awesome. They really put a lot of work into making this the best SSB yet.

{Axtlár} said:
Yeah, I bet it will be the most sold game of them all

No doubt, and coming out in December only helps that cause, although I am sure it would sell well almost any other month.

myloveispure said:
maybe, but the frame rate would probably drop dramatically.

IMO, the graphics have improved signifcantly. Everything has a soft touch to it, meaning everything looks polished and beautiful. Im looking forward to brawl:yesnod:
Thanks for literalising my post:idea:

CantGetAWii said:
No doubt, and coming out in December only helps that cause, although I am sure it would sell well almost any other month.
Does software ever go out of stock? You know, like if its really popular? Anyone know how commonly this happens and if its possible for Halo 3 or Brawl?

It'll prolly be temporarily out of stock but they'll keep dishing out more and more until the demand lowers. I'm guessing December 1st and 2nd are going to be spent mass-producing Brawl =P

Back