Ssbb vs. Smg (announcing winner)

wiilike

Banned
Aug 21, 2007
okay, so here it is. the thread to see which game is better. you can defend galaxy or brawl. look in this post to see all the good points about both games. plus, me and 4 other judges will see which game is the best. we will announce this on March 20th (giving some time to properly accumulate an opinion). each comment will be given a certen number of points (0-5).

for super mario galaxy:

for super smash bros. brawl:

I already know that they are different. you just have to judge for yourself which one is better looking, replay value, gameplay, how long it is etc...

pretty much (since it's only about 3 days away for the people in north america.

agreed on waiting till its out but first point for brawl for me. what was it like a million sold in first week? now remember that was just in ONE country.

Well yeah Brawl isn't out yet but I can already tell that, if the judging includes reply value, that Brawl is the clear winner.

The fact that his is posted in a brawl forum, and the fact that it's so active you will get more points for Brawl :x

im gonna think brawl is gonna be better, cause galaxy was good while it lasted......about a week,

brawl will last years

Comparing a game with another game that the majority of the world doesn't even have yet doesn't make a lot of sense, also comparing games is kind of silly especially two games that are so different

Just judging by looks... brawl.
Super Mario Galaxy was a great game, but I thought melee was much better, and apparently brawl is better than melee. So brawl wins.

Brawl
Massive singleplayer lasting 10+ hours
Insane multiplayer that can last forever
Online mode and play with any friends you want.
Unique gameplay options such as stage builder, special brawl ect.
Customize your own controls with any 4 controller options.

Galaxy
Amazing controls
Unique gameplay
pretty good story
Lacking signifigent multiplayer options (plz no flaming...)

Back